Looking for Russia AC-4C Flight Manual

Old October 5th 16, 08:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Looking for Russia AC-4C Flight Manual

Our Club has acquired a Russia AC-4C. It is a delight to fly. Its Flight Manual is missing a few pages, thus we are looking for a complete manual. I have tried Googling but that did not help.

Does anyone gave a copy?

Raul Boerner
BFSS, Colorado
Old October 6th 16, 05:51 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Raul,

Our club has one as well and I agree it's a fun little glider! The flight manual for ours is linked on our website: http://www.soaravenal.com/p/aircraft-fleet.html

-Carl
Old October 6th 16, 05:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Many thanks to Carl J., Alex Zobell, and Tom Serkowski for sending us an electronic format Flight Manual for the Russia AC-4C. We plan on having a Russia Day to ground school our interested members. We'll discuss angle of incidence, forward swept wings, locking the canopy, extending the gear, etc. We'll include a Matryoshka doll (also known as a nesting or fertility doll). And if the class is in the late afternoon to evening, we might include other things.

Raul Boerner
Black Forest Soaring Society

Old October 6th 16, 06:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bruce Hoult

On Friday, October 7, 2016 at 5:34:33 AM UTC+13, wrote:
Many thanks to Carl J., Alex Zobell, and Tom Serkowski for sending us an electronic format Flight Manual for the Russia AC-4C. We plan on having a Russia Day to ground school our interested members. We'll discuss angle of incidence, forward swept wings, locking the canopy, extending the gear, etc. We'll include a Matryoshka doll (also known as a nesting or fertility doll). And if the class is in the late afternoon to evening, we might include other things.

Here's a selection at my local market. Let me know if any take your fancy:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/COVAXZFUcAAAExI.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/COVAIKiU8AAgKIQ.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/COU-I0dXAAAn_l7.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/COSdJbrUYAA-BBg.jpg
Old October 7th 16, 05:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Bruce,

At first I was afraid to click on the links, thinking it might be something special from Russia. But those nesting dolls would make for a very funny training session.

Raul