Zoom did it!!

Old September 29th 04, 11:48 PM
Dionysos

Default Zoom did it!!

Barrel rolls all the way up!!! You KNOW Zoom was at the controls!!!!

--
Dionysos

Old September 30th 04, 12:33 AM
wmbjk

On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 22:48:43 GMT, "Dionysos"
wrote:

Barrel rolls all the way up!!! You KNOW Zoom was at the controls!!!!

Even better, ANN was one of the first to list on its site (and I am
not making this up), multiple CNN quotes about the flight. :-)

Wayne

Old September 30th 04, 01:56 AM
Juan Jimenez

wmbjk wrote in
:

wrote:

Barrel rolls all the way up!!! You KNOW Zoom was at the controls!!!!

Even better, ANN was one of the first to list on its site (and I am
not making this up), multiple CNN quotes about the flight. :-)

Wayne

You might want to check out who does the pool reporting for X-Prize. It
ain't CNN.

Old September 30th 04, 01:57 AM
Juan Jimenez

"Dionysos" wrote in news:fZG6d.132249$MQ5.120555
@attbi_s52:

Barrel rolls all the way up!!! You KNOW Zoom was at the controls!!!!

You liked Jim's victory roll? Cool. That's what Burt called it. grin

Old September 30th 04, 03:24 AM
Rob Cherney

On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 00:56:49 GMT, Juan Jimenez wrote:

You might want to check out who does the pool reporting for X-Prize. It
ain't CNN.

http://www.xprize.org/press_room/pre...11&mode=global

No mention of ANN.

A lot of what I've seen in the press is excerpted from the video
coverage of the event. DEEPBLU Studios is credited with the video
content. I watched it real-time on a satellite feed. At a point just
after landing, I saw a person with a TV camera escorted away. (Know
anything about that?)

Good up-to-the minute coverage was provided by these sites:

http://www.spaceflightnow.com and
http://www.space.com

CNN's website has an article written by Michael Coren of CNN. No
mention of ANN. The photos were credited to the Dexter and Southfield
Schools, CNN, and Scaled Composites.

The content of the stories on the ABCNEWS and FOXNEWS websites is
credited to Associated Press. Again, no ANN.

The content on MSNBC's website is provided by their own Science
Editor, Alan Boyle.

So, what's all this about exclusivity? What value was added by ANN?

Robert Cherney e-mail: rcherney(at)comcast(dot)net
Old September 30th 04, 03:42 AM
Dave Hyde

Rob Cherney wrote...

What value was added by ANN?

Self-loading ballast.

Dave 'JAFO' Hyde

Old September 30th 04, 06:38 AM
Barnyard BOb -

Rob Cherney wrote...

What value was added by ANN?

Self-loading ballast.

Dave 'JAFO' Hyde

+++++++++++++++++++++

Self-loathing ballast.

Barnyard BOb --
The more people I meet,
the more I love my dog
and George Carlin humor.

Old September 30th 04, 07:04 AM
RobertR237

http://www.xprize.org/press_room/pre...rticleID=111&m

[...]

Exclusivity is Zoomspeak for "They didn't throw his ass out".

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)

Old September 30th 04, 11:56 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Rob Cherney says...

[...]

In zoomspeak it means I was there taking pictures .He probably paid his own way
and is working for free .It's the old possibility and probability effect in
action. It's possible he's the pool reporter but he's probably just there making
a pest of himself. Maybe pool reporter means that he does all his writing in
the motel swimming pool. I'd love to talk to some real reporters that were there
and ask if they saw zoomy in action.LOL!!

Chuck S RAH-14 ret

Old September 30th 04, 11:58 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , RobertR237 says...

So, what's all this about exclusivity? What value was added by ANN?

Exclusivity is Zoomspeak for "They didn't throw his ass out".

YET!!

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret