A beautiful little plane

Old March 31st 10, 03:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

Default A beautiful little plane

http://www.myplane.com/ad/1067#%20self

And the price is right too. Only problem
is-

It's a tiny little bird. I've been told that
anyone over 6' or 175lbs, don't bother.
Myself, 6'3", 199lbs.

sigh

Other planes which look like this one, cost
an additional 30 grand.

---
Mark
Old March 31st 10, 03:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ari[_2_]

On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 07:31:18 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:

I've been told that
anyone over 6' or 175lbs, don't bother.
Myself, 6'3", 199lbs.

sigh

Hold on there. In your "Updating My Bio" post you said and I directly
quote you:

*Obese* - "I have my own weight issues...5'3", 375 lbs."
~misc.news.internet.discuss

You sure grew a lot in three days. Maybe it's a pharmacological
problem you're having? Try tripling up on...pick a pill.
--
A fireside chat not with Ari!
http://tr.im/holj
Old March 31st 10, 03:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

On Mar 31, 10:36*am, Ari wrote:
On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 07:31:18 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:
* I've been told that
anyone over 6' or 175lbs, don't bother.
Myself, 6'3", 199lbs.

sigh

Hold on there. In your "Updating My Bio" post you said and I directly
quote you:

*Obese* - "I have my own weight issues...5'3", 375 lbs."
~misc.news.internet.discuss

You sure grew a lot in three days. Maybe it's a pharmacological
problem you're having? Try tripling up on...pick a pill.
--
A fireside chat not with Ari!http://tr.im/holj
Motto: Live To Spooge It!

Uh, Mr.Ari...I didn't post that stupid "My Bio" crap.

Check the headers. Those are all Jeffrey forgeries.

---
Mark
Old March 31st 10, 03:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.slack,alt.religion.kibology
Ari[_2_]

On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 07:45:48 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:

On Mar 31, 10:36*am, Ari wrote:
On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 07:31:18 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:
* I've been told that
anyone over 6' or 175lbs, don't bother.
Myself, 6'3", 199lbs.

sigh

Hold on there. In your "Updating My Bio" post you said and I directly
quote you:

*Obese* - "I have my own weight issues...5'3", 375 lbs."
~misc.news.internet.discuss

You sure grew a lot in three days. Maybe it's a pharmacological
problem you're having? Try tripling up on...pick a pill.
--
A fireside chat not with Ari!http://tr.im/holj
Motto: Live To Spooge It!

Uh, Mr.Ari...I didn't post that stupid "My Bio" crap.

Check the headers. Those are all Jeffrey forgeries.

---
Mark

There is nothing in the headers that says it's this Jeffrey, all the
quotes from "Updating My Bio" post link back to your Google Groups
account.

To me, it really doesn't matter who did it, they are your quotes, from
you, by you, from your IP and your email
address.

Those are the facts, Jack-Mark.
--
A fireside chat not with Ari!
http://tr.im/holj
Old March 31st 10, 04:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.slack,alt.religion.kibology
Ari[_2_]

On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 10:51:45 -0400, Ari wrote:

Uh, Mr.Ari...I didn't post that stupid "My Bio" crap.

Check the headers. Those are all Jeffrey forgeries.

---
Mark

As an aside, two things.

I have been forged more times than I can count. So? It's Usenet, why
would anyone with a normal life give a ****?

You play right into the forger's hands but going all ballistic.

Jeff Bloss isn't forging you. The reason I know is many moons ago
before I was being forged continually I teamed up with Bloss to out
and have convicted several Usenet abusers. I won't go into the lengths
of fit but Bloss is in many ways a Usenet hero.
--
Ari's Fun Times!
http://tr.im/hrFG
Old March 31st 10, 04:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.slack,alt.religion.kibology
Mark

On Mar 31, 10:36*am, Ari wrote:
[...]

That's what I'm telling you man. He hacked my google
group account and is posing as me

To me, it really doesn't matter who did it, they are your quotes,

from
you, by you, from your IP and your email
address.

No wrong. The quotes have been changed and or combined
to create some bizarre personality. I mean, hell, all he's done
is spend hundreds of hours combing thru my posts, taking
excerpts, many of which are jokes, and then spamming the
out of context compilation, which has lies mixed throughout
to give a different meaning.

Those are the facts, Jack-Mark.

No they aren't.

Now, I won't respond to you any further, as you are
crossposting and won't explain why, and you seem unable
to grasp that you have a troll here named Jeffrey, who
isn't a pilot, but a psychopath.

---
Mark

Old March 31st 10, 04:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

On Mar 31, 11:02*am, Ari wrote:
On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 10:51:45 -0400, Ari wrote:
Uh, Mr.Ari...I didn't post that stupid "My Bio" crap.

Check the headers. *Those are all Jeffrey forgeries.

---
Mark

As an aside, two things.

I have been forged more times than I can count. So? It's Usenet, why
would anyone with a normal life give a ****?

1) because when you get keylogged, it kinda
interfers with online banking.

2) if you don't mind being called a "goddamn jewball",
then fine, but I didn't say it.

Jeff Bloss isn't forging you.

Yes he is, and he has admitted it, and now the FBI
is involved.

Also, this "Pilot's of America" forum which I've not
visited, has no connection to AOPA.

Why are you crossposting?

Old March 31st 10, 04:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.slack,alt.religion.kibology
Ari[_2_]

On Mar 31, 10:36*am, Ari wrote:
[...]

No one I have seen has hacked your account. They have used your email
address and your posting name ("Mark" which no one knows if that is
real or not). IOW to use your Google account, they would have to login
with your password.

If someone has logged into your account, posted to Usenet, then
contact Google Groups and let them know. They can easily ascertain
your IP v.s. their IP and shut down access.

To me, it really doesn't matter who did it, they are your quotes,

from
you, by you, from your IP and your email
address.

No wrong. The quotes have been changed and or combined
to create some bizarre personality. I mean, hell, all he's done
is spend hundreds of hours combing thru my posts, taking
excerpts, many of which are jokes, and then spamming the
out of context compilation, which has lies mixed throughout
to give a different meaning.

I repeat, I have seen quite a few quotes, at random, they are
accurate. Anyway, so what?

So what? What is the actual damage? Your "Mark". "Mark" who and who
gives a flying fish **** who "Mark" is? I don't (on Usenet in the air
is an entirely different matter).

Get over it. Ignore it. Move on. Try real life.

Those are the facts, Jack-Mark.

No they aren't.

Now, I won't respond to you any further, as you are
crossposting and won't explain why, and you seem unable
to grasp that you have a troll here named Jeffrey, who
isn't a pilot, but a psychopath.

---
Mark

Do as you want, considering you cross posted your response.

I have better things to do like knocking your ass out of the air.
--
All you Ferrari drivers, come join us @ www.ferrarichat.com !
All you pilots, jump into the left seat @ www.airlinepilotforums.com !
Old March 31st 10, 04:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.slack,alt.religion.kibology
Ari[_2_]

On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 08:21:42 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:

On Mar 31, 11:02*am, Ari wrote:
On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 10:51:45 -0400, Ari wrote:
Uh, Mr.Ari...I didn't post that stupid "My Bio" crap.

Check the headers. *Those are all Jeffrey forgeries.

---
Mark

As an aside, two things.

I have been forged more times than I can count. So? It's Usenet, why
would anyone with a normal life give a ****?

1) because when you get keylogged, it kinda
interfers with online banking.

Keylogged?

I haven't got time to teach you basic IT, TCP/IP or for that matter
where the ampersand is on your keyboard.

My suggestion is that before you go making a fool out of yourself,
further a fool I should add, you ought to get a few, private lessons
from your local 12 year old who has a clue about keylogging, Privacy,
anonymity, SSL and several pertinent topics.

Until then, stick with posting about being bi polar or whatever it is
you truly know something about.

2) if you don't mind being called a "goddamn jewball",
then fine, but I didn't say it.

Why would I care? It's *Usenet* which by the by is a capital "U".

Jeff Bloss isn't forging you.

Yes he is, and he has admitted it, and now the FBI
is involved.

sigh And you and the FBI know this how? Hm?

No ****, Sherlock.
--
A fireside chat not with Ari!
http://tr.im/holj
Old March 31st 10, 07:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

On Mar 31, 11:47*am, Ari wrote:

Keylogged?

I haven't got time to teach you basic IT, TCP/IP or for that matter
where the ampersand is on your keyboard.

Well you seem to have plenty of time on your hands
as you crosspost libelous forgeries. Got an attorney yet?

My suggestion is that before you go making a fool out of yourself,

like you're doing right now?

you ought to get a few, private lessons
from your local 12 year old who has a clue about keylogging, Privacy,
anonymity, SSL and several pertinent topics.

Don't tell me how you pick up little boys, you sick *******.

---

ah another beautiful day Kevin Clarke Piloting 6 September 14th 07 04:00 AM
beautiful franck jeamourra Owning 0 March 24th 04 07:49 PM
beautiful franck jeamourra General Aviation 0 February 27th 04 04:51 PM
beautiful franck jeamourra Naval Aviation 0 February 27th 04 10:02 AM
beautiful franck jeamourra Military Aviation 0 February 27th 04 10:00 AM