Bluetooth harware options?

Old January 20th 20, 04:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Bluetooth harware options?

The K6 Team website says "we have given up our business". Now, what are hardware options to send NMEA data via bluetooth such as vario info to Android device running Top Hat?
Old January 20th 20, 05:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Shaun Wheeler

The board only version is about 150 bucks. The E-ink version will run you about 200. This does Bluetooth, has an integrated IMU/magnetometer and baro pressure sense. It can be run on it's own as a vario but the user interface is necessarily limited because of the display size. You can run it as a sensor only board and it does work with iOS and Android.

Axel answers his emails directly. If you have an unlimited budget, for a few grand there are varios that have integrated GPS with Bluetooth.

https://varduino.wordpress.com/
Old January 20th 20, 06:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

IOIO
https://www.ebay.com/i/123856597879?chn=ps&norover=1&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-117182-37290-0&mkcid=2&itemid=123856597879&targetid=85821988236 3&device=c&mktype=pla&googleloc=9030437&poi=&campa ignid=6470552634&mkgroupid=90044703518&rlsatarget= pla-858219882363&abcId=1139336&merchantid=113617786&gc lid=Cj0KCQiAvJXxBRCeARIsAMSkApo1giDedGAYiehLz8soWJ v3OXqTutKLP9srbIfD9BiZ45yDwGcUaPEaAsYhEALw_wcB

--
Dan, 5J

Old January 20th 20, 07:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tom BravoMike

On Monday, January 20, 2020 at 10:59:11 AM UTC-6, wrote:
The K6 Team website says "we have given up our business". Now, what are hardware options to send NMEA data via bluetooth such as vario info to Android device running Top Hat?

I have been using an older model of Sena Parani device for several years now without any problem, powered (in my case) by CAI 302 power output pin. A newer version looks like this (and they offer other similar products as well):

http://www.senanetworks.com/sd1000-0...e=Assembly&e=T
Old January 20th 20, 08:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Christophe Mutricy

wrote:
The K6 Team website says "we have given up our business". Now, what are

hardware options to send NMEA data via bluetooth such as vario info to
Android device running Top Hat?

Soartronic might have things which works for you
http://www.soartronic.net/products

--
Xtophe

Old January 21st 20, 03:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

I have a K6-BT unit lying (laying?) around somewhere. If you want it, make an offer.

PDA w/ Bluetooth GPS Ken Kochanski (KK) Soaring 9 June 13th 09 04:34 AM
Bluetooth [email protected] Home Built 1 August 31st 05 12:40 AM
Bluetooth headsets? Jim N. Piloting 9 July 24th 05 08:03 PM
Bluetooth. Stan Kochanowski Soaring 2 March 24th 05 04:31 PM
BlueTooth effects? Hilton Piloting 9 May 23rd 04 07:37 PM