The Most Beautiful Thing About Aviation...

Old April 3rd 07, 01:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
EridanMan

Default The Most Beautiful Thing About Aviation...

On Apr 2, 4:40 pm, Mxsmanic wrote:
Dudley Henriques writes:
Somebody please inform Mxsmanic or whatever it is that the ATP is simply one
type of rating....nothing more....nothing less. You need one, you get one.
You don't need one, you fly on what you have. Simple! No big deal at all!

Kind of like a PPL.

In terms of camaraderie, a PPL holds no more weight than a student or
recreational ticket (Hell, I found as a student people were MORE than
friendly... My long X-country was one of the most fun experiences of
my life)... in fact the ticket itself is meaningless.

All that matters is a passion for flight... Taking a vehicle into the
sky, and the rights, privileges, freedoms, responsibilities and risks
therein.

Old April 3rd 07, 02:33 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

"Morgans" wrote in message

"Dudley Henriques" wrote

Somebody please inform Mxsmanic or whatever it is that the ATP is simply
one type of rating....nothing more....nothing less.

No need. He would not listen, or learn.

That is not his goal, anyway. It is to bait and goad, simply and
completely.

Besides, any one response is one response too many.
--
Jim in NC

Its a figure of speech Jim....not really an invitation for someone to
actually bother to tell him :-)
DH

Old April 3rd 07, 03:40 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

EridanMan writes:

All that matters is a passion for flight... Taking a vehicle into the
sky, and the rights, privileges, freedoms, responsibilities and risks
therein.

I wish the FAA felt that way.

Old April 3rd 07, 04:30 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.disasters.aviation,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip

On 3 Apr, 01:53, Rip wrote:
Mxsmanic wrote:
Dudley Henriques writes:

Somebody please inform Mxsmanic or whatever it is that the ATP is simply one
type of rating....nothing more....nothing less. You need one, you get one.
You don't need one, you fly on what you have. Simple! No big deal at all!

Kind of like a PPL.

Poor sot. You'll never know. How sad.

Good giref. Found the poast below there a few minutes ago. You a very
very disturbed little boi, wannabe..

Bertie

.. Mxsmanic View profile
More options 25 Jun 2006, 14:10

Newsgroups: alt.support.shyness
From: Mxsmanic
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 15:10:27 +0200
Subject: MxsmanicWas :" I hate being attracted to a girl")

Hardpan writes:
For those males/men who don't understand where "Mxsmanic" is coming
from, you have to understand this person is a self-admitted.
non-sexual male who has never had sex with anyone and does not like
the idea of sexual relationships at all.

Any advice this so-called male ,"Mxsmanic", gives you as a shy
heterosexual male, comes from the perspective of a so-called
"male" who, by his own words, has admitted here that he has _NO_ as in
_NADA_, (Spanish for NO) sexual urges for women whatsoever, and
maintains totally non-sexual "friendships" with women, much as
Gay/Homosexual men are said to often do.

There's quite a lengthy book about a man who never had sex and didn't
like sex, and you should be able to find it in any bookstore. It's
called _The New Testament_.

Old April 3rd 07, 04:31 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip

On 3 Apr, 03:40, Mxsmanic wrote:
EridanMan writes:
All that matters is a passion for flight... Taking a vehicle into the
sky, and the rights, privileges, freedoms, responsibilities and risks
therein.

I wish the FAA felt that way.

Why, becaue they would never let you fly?

Bertie

Old April 3rd 07, 04:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Tim

Mxsmanic wrote:
EridanMan writes:

All that matters is a passion for flight... Taking a vehicle into the
sky, and the rights, privileges, freedoms, responsibilities and risks
therein.

I wish the FAA felt that way.

So get an ultralight. they are cheap and require no medical.
Old April 3rd 07, 04:44 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jay Honeck

And I feel privileged and honored to be a part of it.

Beautiful, Scott. Well done.

I have said it here many times -- we are all truly blessed to be able
to partake in this wondrous thing called flight. The joy and wonder
we feel each time we climb into the sky is unparalleled in any other
realm of human existence.

I feel only sorrow for the ground-bound members of our race. I know
their frustration well, as I spent my first 35 years on the ground,
looking up.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old April 3rd 07, 05:54 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
ups.com...

I have said it here many times -- we are all truly blessed to be able
to partake in this wondrous thing called flight. The joy and wonder
we feel each time we climb into the sky is unparalleled in any other
realm of human existence.

Are we to assume from this that you have never had sex with Pamela
Anderson!!!!
:-))
DH

Old April 3rd 07, 06:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell

"Tim" wrote in message
Mxsmanic wrote:
EridanMan writes:

All that matters is a passion for flight... Taking a vehicle into the
sky, and the rights, privileges, freedoms, responsibilities and risks
therein.

I wish the FAA felt that way.

So get an ultralight. they are cheap and require no medical.

He could never learn to fly anyway. He'd have to listen to someone to learn
fly, and that is completely beyond him.

From: Mxsmanic
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 15:10:27 +0200
Subject: MxsmanicWas :" I hate being attracted to a
girl")

Hardpan writes:
[...]

Although the details are convoluted to the point of TMI, the
sexual dysfunction would explain his desire for unisex
toilets. And come to think of it, his mania for getting
stoned to death by those with greater authority might
signify a crucifixion complex. Anybody know if he goes
around in robes and sandals and sports a pointy beard?

OTOH, he doesn't have even one, let alone 12 disciples, so
he could just be another Internet ****** with delusions of
intellectual superiority, a.k.a "kook" a.k.a. "loon" a.k.a.
"mediocre troll".

FA: THE HISTORY OF AVIATION - 500+ page, 1500 Illustrations, truly beautiful book Peter Aviation Marketplace 0 December 28th 04 01:08 AM
the beautiful franck jeamourra Piloting 0 May 2nd 04 06:11 PM
beautiful franck jeamourra Owning 0 March 24th 04 06:49 PM
The Most Beautiful Thing Ever Grantland Military Aviation 37 October 28th 03 05:10 AM
Beautiful Aviation Art! Slice of History Aviation Marketplace 0 July 9th 03 10:26 PM