A aviation & planes forum. AviationBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » AviationBanter forum » rec.aviation newsgroups » Soaring
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

SALE - LX Era57 - $500 off list price

Old October 1st 19, 11:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde
external usenet poster

Default SALE - LX Era57 - $500 off list price

Hi,

I have more Era57 varios in stock than I need - so some of the older units are for sale at a discounted price. They were originally calibrated at LX Navigation on March 29, 2017. I calibrated them here on July 10, 2019 - so their logger altimeter calibration is good until July 10, 2024. They have been updated to the latest firmware and are new units - never sold. Waypoints for your area will be loaded into the vario and I will print the manual for you on my color laser printer.

These are full-featured speed-to-fly variometers with built-in IGC approved flight recorders. I imagine they will sell quickly at the $500 off price.

- LX Era57, $1295 (normally $1795)
- SPOT X, $175 (normally $250)

Details: http://cumulus-soaring.com/sale.htm

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

Old October 9th 19, 11:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde
external usenet poster

Hi,

I still have a few of the new Era57 units available for $500 off. This is an extremely nice looking variometer with built-in IGC approved flight recorder. The units are new (never sold) and with new logger altimeter calibrations. At $1295 they are a very good value. They fit in a small 57 mm instrument hole. They're a great modern replacement for an old Cambridge 302.

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

On Tuesday, October 1, 2019 at 5:29:54 PM UTC-5, Paul Remde wrote:
Hi,

I have more Era57 varios in stock than I need - so some of the older units are for sale at a discounted price. They were originally calibrated at LX Navigation on March 29, 2017. I calibrated them here on July 10, 2019 - so their logger altimeter calibration is good until July 10, 2024. They have been updated to the latest firmware and are new units - never sold. Waypoints for your area will be loaded into the vario and I will print the manual for you on my color laser printer.

These are full-featured speed-to-fly variometers with built-in IGC approved flight recorders. I imagine they will sell quickly at the $500 off price.

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

Old October 10th 19, 04:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde
external usenet poster

SOLD - The sale units from my stock have been sold.

Best Regards,

Paul Remde

Hi,

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

Old October 10th 19, 08:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde
external usenet poster

I should clarify regarding my previous post. T

he Era57 units I had on-sale have all been sold.

I still have SPOT X units in stock and on sale for $175 ($75 off).
http://cumulus-soaring.com/spot.htm

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.
On Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 10:39:17 PM UTC-5, Paul Remde wrote:
SOLD - The sale units from my stock have been sold.

Best Regards,

Paul Remde

Hi,

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.