I am alive and well...

Old December 4th 06, 03:31 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Andrew-S

Default Fairfax County Police

Please respect my copyrights and enjoy the series...

Andrew

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Fax-11-04-05-formation-03-SM.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	554.8 KB
ID:	1321
Old December 4th 06, 03:37 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Ray O'Hara

"Andrew-S" I-Still-Hate-Spammers@Sorry-I had-to-leave-for-bit.com wrote in
message ...
Please respect my copyrights and enjoy the series...

Andrew

it was fairfair county cops who murdered roy buchanan

Old December 4th 06, 03:37 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Andrew-S

Default AirCare Leesburg

Please respect my copyrights and enjoy the series...

Andrew

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Aircare-Leesburg-15.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	75.1 KB
ID:	1322
Old December 4th 06, 03:38 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Andrew-S

Please respect my copyrights and enjoy the series...

Andrew

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Aircare-Leesburg-15.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	75.1 KB
ID:	1323
Old December 4th 06, 03:38 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Andrew-S

Default Medistat 1 of 2

Please respect my copyrights and enjoy the series...

Andrew

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Meditstat-09sm.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	88.0 KB
ID:	1324
Old December 4th 06, 03:40 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Andrew-S

Default Medistat 2 of 2

Please respect my copyrights and enjoy the series...

Andrew

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	MedStar-01-SM.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	165.2 KB
ID:	1325
Old December 4th 06, 03:41 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Andrew-S

Default MedStar

Please respect my copyrights and enjoy the series...

Andrew

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	MedStar-01-SM.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	165.2 KB
ID:	1326
Old December 4th 06, 03:45 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Andrew-S

Default Conclusion...

I hope everyone enjoyed this little series... Ironicaly I have gotten so
used to printing in large scale I am having to relearn how to scale down
images.
Something that is obvious when I went back and looked at the images that I
have just posted, it is also a skill that I had better reaquire pretty fast
for my website.

Though I will lurk and try to reply to any requests for additional info.
The old days of massive uploads are now in the distant past..

Andrew

Old December 4th 06, 04:00 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Andrew-S

According to the official report he hung himself with his shirt.
I can't answer for any conspiracy theories or theories that when presented
sound like facts. Especial for an incident that I have only
minimal knowledge of.

What I do know is that all the officers I have worked with in what is now
close to 6 or 7 police departments are an amazing bunch.
I have seen them when they are angry and about ready to thumb tack someone,
just as I have also seen them cry when one of their own dies.
As happened in Fairfax County when two of their officers where gunned down
outside their police station. The most amazing thing is that many
of the officers where also crying about the shooter who they had to kill in
the shoot out. That in itself spoke volumes to me.

Here they are crying their eyes out for the lost officers but also crying
FOR THE PERSON WHO KILLED THEIR OFFICERS.
Whew, talk about rough I was in tears myself and all I did was print and
deliver some posters for them.

Andrew

. ..

Old December 4th 06, 04:34 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Al Denelsbeck

Default Conclusion... - 1 attachment

wrote in :

I hope everyone enjoyed this little series... Ironicaly I have gotten
so used to printing in large scale I am having to relearn how to scale
down images.
Something that is obvious when I went back and looked at the images
that I have just posted, it is also a skill that I had better reaquire
pretty fast for my website.

Though I will lurk and try to reply to any requests for additional
info. The old days of massive uploads are now in the distant past..

Andrew

Nice series, Andrew! Too few helos on this group. Well, and hangar
queens... ;-)

Welcome back, from a longtime lurker without anything of my own to
post. I never saw any of the offending posts you mentioned, and until
just now, hadn't made a connection that you were gone. Once you mentioned
"That Annoying Twit," I said, "Oh yeah!" and stirred the memories of a
rig demolishing your car, among others.

How'd you get into the field of shooting emergency service
aircraft? Sounds like a career change I could actually enjoy, for a
change.

The attached is not my shot, but my girlfriend's, since I'm in the
right seat. She wanted to know if the Robinson was found in a cereal box
;-)

- Al.

--
To reply, insert dash in address to separate G and I in the domain

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	R22BG-01tag.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	119.0 KB
ID:	1327

OS/2 is still alive Michael Baldwin, Bruce Products 0 December 11th 06 04:28 AM
OS/2 is still alive Michael Baldwin, Bruce Products 0 November 22nd 06 12:19 AM
OS/2 is still alive Michael Baldwin, Bruce Products 0 November 22nd 06 12:16 AM
Ack, it's alive! Harry K Home Built 10 August 25th 06 05:58 PM
AVWEB: Still Alive? Tim Hickey Home Built 2 December 2nd 03 04:54 PM