Long winded venting about yEnc

Old July 16th 07, 12:28 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Clairbear

Default Long winded venting about yEnc

"Don Pyeatt" wrote in
:

"Clairbear" wrote in message
JRW wrote in news:469a85d4$0$29938$dbd49001
@news.wanadoo.nl:

Clairbear wrote:
Bob Harrington wrote in
:

"B-Hate-Me" B-Hate-Me@home wrote in
news:c_CdnYkwZqHH-grbnZ2dnUVZ_s- :

Can one person argue with himself?
Yes, I can. No, I can't.

Bob ^,,^
- yEnc capable, but happy to abide by the group's desires. Just
wish I
could get XNews to ~not~ post in yEnc by default...

I use xnews but I have never had it post yenc files
Don't know how but it iseems to be

Bear, I use XNEWS also for mass postings and have NEVER posted with
it in YEnc although I can ))

Now decoding with XNEWS is a breeze... Great program and free.

All this yenc stuff is like a Shakespeare play "Much Ado About
Nothing"

Does this mean you are going to stop leading the yEnc babble and start
posting pictures?

I post them when I have something more or original
As to the "yEnc babble", have ttried to be reasonable this pointing out
that when I Post pics I don't use it but I think that having a
newsreader that is capable of reading it is a lot smarter than babbling
about it and flaming those who choose to use it By the way here is the
wikipedia article about it
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/YEnc

Here are articles about the bad and good of yenc
http://exit109.com/~jeremy/news/yenc.html
http://www.germane-software.com/~ser...ware/yEnc.html

So it is all POV

Those against froth at the mouth any time it is mention
Those for it are not forcing anyone to use it and can live with or
without it
Try being reasonable about instead of trying to start a bitch fight with
others over it Like I said I don't post it but I will download it
Old July 18th 07, 07:56 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bob Harrington

AOPA Expo, meeting JayB, getting stuck in Lancaster on the way home,fulfilling the commercial certificate long solo x-c...long Jack Allison Piloting 6 November 19th 06 02:31 AM
water wing tank venting Udo Rumpf Soaring 8 January 5th 05 02:48 PM
Just venting about my V35's annual/engine replacement Peter R. Owning 11 November 27th 04 05:40 PM
Venting... Marc Ramsey Soaring 1 November 21st 03 08:40 PM
SZD-55-1 Fuselage Venting WDM Soaring 1 August 1st 03 07:04 PM