Wanted Trailer

Old November 12th 19, 04:19 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Wanted Trailer

Looking for a trailer for a 1-26. If you have any open trailer laying around I’m interested. Any size, any condition, fabrication not a problem. Make your wife or club happy by getting rid of that “junk” thats been laying around. Looking for one anywhere in midwest from SD to TX and anywhere to the Atlantic.

I’m headed down to central FL later this week so if you have something down that away, I can deal and get her off to a new home this week.
Old November 12th 19, 12:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

There are a couple of open trailers at Seminole in the tie down area just rusting away. Talk to Rich if you go.
Old November 12th 19, 12:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Thanks much I will stop in there and see whats up. I dont mind having to do some welding if needed.
Dan
Old November 12th 19, 10:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

lol, yeh I saw quite a collection next to his hangar when I was there. I thunk one of the trailers is one thst used to be over in minden many many years ago when I lived there. If I remember correctly its a pik20. I will have to check in with him and see what he’s got rhat I can use or modify for a -26. Thanks
Dan
Old November 12th 19, 11:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Hey, there are a couple of open frame trailers there, too.* And when you
stop by, my hangar is back to back with Fidel's.* If it's open, drop in.

Dan

--
Dan, 5J
Old November 13th 19, 12:05 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Thanks, we’ll do, and did you catch the “guns are the problem” post? The complete willingfull ignorance sometimes just astounds me.
Old November 24th 19, 12:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Dont know if you found your trailer or not, but there's a trailer for sale on W&W located in Florida built for Schweizers with new tires. Good luck!
Old November 25th 19, 12:53 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Hello. I have an excellent open trailer that is suitable for a Schweizer 1-26 or 1-36. It is in Zephyrhills,FL. Call or email me. Lee Ellis or phone (813)789-8140 Thanks, Lee Ellis
Old November 26th 19, 03:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Monday, November 11, 2019 at 11:19:49 PM UTC-5, wrote:
Looking for a trailer for a 1-26. If you have any open trailer laying around I’m interested. Any size, any condition, fabrication not a problem. Make your wife or club happy by getting rid of that “junk” thats been laying around. Looking for one anywhere in midwest from SD to TX and anywhere to the Atlantic.

I’m headed down to central FL later this week so if you have something down that away, I can deal and get her off to a new home this week.

I purchased a trailer in New Mexico and had it shipped to Ohio via uShip.com. Great service and a reasonable price.

ASK-21 Trailer Wanted John Seaborn (A8) Soaring 2 March 25th 14 03:00 PM
Wanted: Trailer for a 1-26 Martin[_5_] Soaring 9 March 30th 13 02:12 PM
Trailer wanted JJ Sinclair Soaring 1 October 7th 08 02:51 AM
Wanted: Trailer for 1-35 [email protected] Soaring 2 May 15th 08 03:28 PM
Trailer wanted Jack Soaring 2 July 14th 05 07:33 PM