Oshkosh 2005 Redux

Old August 5th 05, 12:34 AM
Blanche

George Patterson wrote:
Blanche wrote:
oh gawd! i'm *not* pregnant!

I really need to lose weight.

Well, see, John's photo makes you look almost svelte! It's all in the
camera angle.

Jay -- tell me more about that fruit diet! It will also help with the
W&B in the airplane.....

Old August 5th 05, 01:32 AM
RST Engineering

After the Saturday night pool party, are you ABOLUTELY SURE????

{;-)

Jim

"Blanche" wrote in message

oh gawd! i'm *not* pregnant!

Old August 5th 05, 03:51 AM
Jay Honeck

Jay -- tell me more about that fruit diet! It will also help with the
W&B in the airplane.....

You can eat all the apples, strawberries, bananas, cherries and grapes you
can stuff into yourself, all day long, for breakfast and lunch. Black
coffee and diet pop are allowed. The occasional flavored rice cake is
permitted, for that necessary crunch.

Then, eat a normal dinner. Anything you want. Beer, wine, dessert -- all
of it. And the pound melt away.

I'm back down to 179 this morning, having lost three pounds (of the five I
gained) in the 4 days I've been back.

It really is amazingly simple, and I'm never, ever hungry. (Although it's
not easy to eat this way on vacation, as Montblack will attest to. I didn't
eat a stitch of fruit the whole time I was in OSH, unless it was hidden in a
pastry! It's hard to find and keep fruit when you're eating out every
meal.)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old August 5th 05, 04:35 AM
Rich

OWMG!!!

George Patterson wrote:
Blanche wrote:
oh gawd! i'm *not* pregnant!

I really need to lose weight.

Well, see, John's photo makes you look almost svelte! It's all in the camera angle.

George Patterson

Oshkosh 2005 Redux Jay Honeck Home Built 13 August 5th 05 04:35 AM
Affordable EAA Airventure 2005 Oshkosh In-Home housing DAVID SCHULTZ Piloting 0 July 24th 05 05:48 PM
Oshkosh 2003 Redux Montblack Owning 86 August 14th 03 04:29 PM
Oshkosh 2003 Redux Montblack Piloting 62 August 14th 03 04:29 PM
Oshkosh 2003 Redux Peter R. Piloting 30 August 8th 03 11:41 PM