Identity please - Aircraft.jpg

Old August 8th 07, 05:30 PM posted to alt.binaries.chatter,alt.binaries.photos.original,alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Peter Hucker[_2_]

Default Identity please - Aircraft.jpg

Taken by me at Leuchars Airshow, Scotland.

Identification desired.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Aircraft.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	198.2 KB
ID:	15841
Old August 8th 07, 05:37 PM posted to alt.binaries.chatter,alt.binaries.photos.original,alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Pjmac35

"Peter Hucker" wrote in message
Taken by me at Leuchars Airshow, Scotland.

Identification desired.

Swiss Air Force Hunter

Regards

Pat Macguire

Old August 8th 07, 06:02 PM posted to alt.binaries.chatter,alt.binaries.photos.original,alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
CB[_3_]

Red Arrows Aerobatic Team, "Hawk T-1"
Per Gus Hallgren (WW-II vet who flew with RAF)

Old August 8th 07, 06:11 PM posted to alt.binaries.chatter,alt.binaries.photos.original,alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Peter Hucker[_2_]

On Wed, 8 Aug 2007 10:02:37 -0700, "CB"
wrote:

Red Arrows Aerobatic Team, "Hawk T-1"
Per Gus Hallgren (WW-II vet who flew with RAF)

So which of you is correct?
Old August 8th 07, 06:17 PM posted to alt.binaries.chatter,alt.binaries.photos.original,alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
'Mike'

wrote:

Red Arrows Aerobatic Team, "Hawk T-1"
Per Gus Hallgren (WW-II vet who flew with RAF)

So which of you is correct?

I would say the Swiss one. Doesn't look like Red Arrows Machinery to me

Mike

Old August 8th 07, 06:45 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Frogdog

On Wed, 08 Aug 2007 17:30:36 +0100, Peter Hucker
wrote:

Taken by me at Leuchars Airshow, Scotland.

Identification desired.

Appears to be a Hawker Hunter.

Frogdog has left the building.

Old August 8th 07, 06:54 PM posted to alt.binaries.chatter,alt.binaries.photos.original,alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
CB[_3_]

Gus is correct.

You might like to check the web site he just sent to me.
Look at my next reply because it will be in rich text format for a reason.

CB

Old August 8th 07, 07:02 PM posted to alt.binaries.chatter,alt.binaries.photos.original,alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Jørn Jensen

Hawker Hunter. Swiss AF Aerobatic Team " Patrouille Suisse" - last scheme
before they transferred to F-5E - between 1990 and 1994 - probably!

Old August 8th 07, 07:25 PM posted to alt.binaries.chatter,alt.binaries.photos.original,alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Peter Hucker[_2_]

On Wed, 8 Aug 2007 10:54:02 -0700, "CB"
wrote:

Gus is correct.

You might like to check the web site he just sent to me.
Look at my next reply because it will be in rich text format for a reason.

Thanks.
Old August 8th 07, 08:17 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Dave LaCourse

wrote:

Red Arrows Aerobatic Team, "Hawk T-1"
Per Gus Hallgren (WW-II vet who flew with RAF)

Then why does it have Swiss markings. Those are Red Arrows markings.
May be a Brit aircraft, but those are Swiss markings.

Dave