Japanese Whine Over Enola Gay Display

Old December 15th 03, 09:33 PM

Default Japanese Whine Over Enola Gay Display

The Smithsonian staff should bring in poster-sized pics of the Rape of
Nanking, chemical warfare-marred experimentation victims, the walking
skeletons of the BurmarRailway and Bataan death march, and photo after
photo of American marines lyin' face down and very dead in the water
of every Pacific island from Guadicanal to Iwo Jima. And ask them what
they think THEN.

These assholes wouldn't even BE in the United States displaying the
hatred for America if they weren't being supported by home-grown,
America-hating, self-loathing, Democrat leftists.

GOD BLESS THE ENOLA GAY; DEATH TO ANTI-AMERICAN FASCISTS!

BroJack
___________

http://www.spacewar.com/2003/031215180300.070d1zot.html

Grief overflows, anger flares as Hiroshima bomber goes on display

CHANTILLY, Virginia (AFP) Dec 15, 2003
Grief overflowed and anger erupted Monday as aged Japanese survivors
confronted the Enola Gay, the US warplane which unleashed the world's
first atom bomb on Hiroshima in 1945.
Six survivors and around 50 peace activists held up pictures of
hideously burned victims among the tens of thousands killed or injured
by the blast, as the restored and shiny silver Boeing B-29
Superfortress loomed overhead.

The Enola Gay was put on display for the first time in one piece on
opening day for a vast new annex to the Smithsonian's National Air and
Space Museum, which also includes a just retired French Concorde and
space shuttle prototype.

One protestor threw a bag of paint at the aircraft, and was hauled
away by police, though activists could not identify the man.

It was not clear if the Enola Gay was damaged.

The vigil stirred anger among some visitors to the museum, just under
the flightpath of Dulles international airport outside Washington.

"Remember Pearl Harbor" "Go home" "What about the Nanjing massacre?"
several men shouted in references to the imperial Japanese army, as
several scuffles broke out with activists.

Other men, including several US war veterans, took part in animated
arguments with peace activists. Several young Japanese visitors to the
museum were overcome by emotion and in tears.

"This is the second time I have seen the Enola Gay," said Hiroshima
survivor Minoru Nishino, 71, who was two kilometres (miles) from the
epicentre of the blast, and still bears scars from his burns.

"The first time was on August 6, 1945, when I saw it flying high in
the sky.

"When I saw the Enola Gay today, I was overcome by anger."

Another survivor, Tamiko Tomonaga, 74, said she had come to see the
plane in memory of all those who died in the twin atom bombings at
Hiroshima and Nagasaki, in the closing days of World War II.

Survivors are disappointed the plane is being displayed with no
reference to casualty figures at Hiroshima, which some estimates say
reach 230,000 people, when those who died in later years of radiation
poisoning are included.

"We would not mind the plane going on display if they showed the
tragedy they caused" Tomonaga, who was a Red Cross nurse at the time
of the bombing said.

The Enola Gay bears a label describing it as the "most sophisticated
propeller-driven bomber of World War II."

The text mentions the technological prowess of the aircraft and how it
"found its niche on the other side of the globe."

"On August 6, 1945, this Martin-built B-29-45-MO dropped the first
atomic weapon used in combat on Hiroshima, Japan."

As survivors and activists mounted their protest, some visitors to the
museum reacted with anger, reflecting raw feelings left over the war,
nearly 60 years after the United States and Japan made peace.

"They (Japan) started the war by bombing our servicemen in Pearl
Harbor, they should go and stand on the deck of the Arizona," said one
man who refused to give his name, referring to a US ship sunk in the
raid, now a memorial.

Joe Lassals, in tears but unwilling to say why he was moved to come
here, said, "I am thinking of all the American soldiers who were
killed -- why don't they remember them?"

[...]

http://www.spacewar.com/2003/031215180300.070d1zot.html
Old December 15th 03, 10:15 PM
Captain Korea

" wrote in message
om...
The Smithsonian staff should bring in poster-sized pics of the Rape of
Nanking, chemical warfare-marred experimentation victims, the walking
skeletons of the BurmarRailway and Bataan death march, and photo after
photo of American marines lyin' face down and very dead in the water
of every Pacific island from Guadicanal to Iwo Jima. And ask them what
they think THEN.

These assholes wouldn't even BE in the United States displaying the
hatred for America if they weren't being supported by home-grown,
America-hating, self-loathing, Democrat leftists.

GOD BLESS THE ENOLA GAY; DEATH TO ANTI-AMERICAN FASCISTS!

BroJack

These people are a small minority and only an idiot or a racist would use
that as a pretext
to bad mouth an entire countrys population where not everyone has the same
opinion.
Why should the US have a poster of Nanking? Is Nanking in the US? How about
a poster
showing how the US did not let the China of today have any representation at
the Tokyo
War Crimes Trials? How the US relieved Japan of any and all responsibility
in 1952
without the participation of the Chinese?
Chemical Warfare programs? How about a poster showing how the United States
buried
the entire issue because it wanted the results for itself before the Soviets
could get them?
Photographs of dead soldiers? Sorry but the US does not have a world
monopoly on them.
Every other major country in the world knows what it's like to have its'
cities bombed.
Only the United States doesn't know what it's like. And you think that dead
soliders in the
sand constitutes the end all of human suffering in a war?
The issue of the A-bombs exists only because it was the first use of a
nuclear weapon in
humanm history and it was used against civilian centers. If not for these
two points, nobody
would care, it would be just another part of war history.
You can rant all you want, but your opinions would be at odds with the
current CINC.

Old December 15th 03, 10:34 PM
BroJack

On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 21:15:09 GMT, "Captain Korea"
wrote:

" wrote in message
. com...
The Smithsonian staff should bring in poster-sized pics of the Rape of
Nanking, chemical warfare-marred experimentation victims, the walking
skeletons of the BurmarRailway and Bataan death march, and photo after
photo of American marines lyin' face down and very dead in the water
of every Pacific island from Guadicanal to Iwo Jima. And ask them what
they think THEN.

These assholes wouldn't even BE in the United States displaying the
hatred for America if they weren't being supported by home-grown,
America-hating, self-loathing, Democrat leftists.

GOD BLESS THE ENOLA GAY; DEATH TO ANTI-AMERICAN FASCISTS!

BroJack

These people are a small minority and only an idiot or a racist would use
that as a pretext

Racist? For blessing the Enola Gay which saved thousands of American
lives?

to bad mouth an entire countrys population where not everyone has the same
opinion.
Why should the US have a poster of Nanking?

To demonstrate your sub-human behavior.

Is Nanking in the US? How about
a poster
showing how the US did not let the China of today have any representation at
the Tokyo
War Crimes Trials? How the US relieved Japan of any and all responsibility
in 1952
without the participation of the Chinese?

How many Asian lives did that cost? Duh.

Chemical Warfare programs? How about a poster showing how the United States
buried
the entire issue because it wanted the results for itself before the Soviets
could get them?

Huh?

Photographs of dead soldiers? Sorry but the US does not have a world
monopoly on them.
Every other major country in the world knows what it's like to have its'
cities bombed.
Only the United States doesn't know what it's like. And you think that dead
soliders in the
sand constitutes the end all of human suffering in a war?

Are you saying that Tojo wouldn't have bombed the US if he could've?

The issue of the A-bombs exists only because it was the first use of a
nuclear weapon in
humanm history and it was used against civilian centers. If not for these
two points, nobody
would care, it would be just another part of war history.

If not for the A-bomb, thousands more Americans would've perished.

You can rant all you want, but your opinions would be at odds with the
current CINC.

America and the free-world today are run by bleeding-heart,
pansy-assed wimps. We have all those expensive nukes sitting under
the Nebraska alfalfa field rotting away, when they should be used
against our enemies. Starting with Korea.

BroJack
Old December 15th 03, 10:39 PM
tim gueguen

" wrote in message
om...
The Smithsonian staff should bring in poster-sized pics of the Rape of
Nanking, chemical warfare-marred experimentation victims, the walking
skeletons of the BurmarRailway and Bataan death march, and photo after
photo of American marines lyin' face down and very dead in the water
of every Pacific island from Guadicanal to Iwo Jima. And ask them what
they think THEN.

These assholes wouldn't even BE in the United States displaying the
hatred for America if they weren't being supported by home-grown,
America-hating, self-loathing, Democrat leftists.

GOD BLESS THE ENOLA GAY; DEATH TO ANTI-AMERICAN FASCISTS!

If you're the Brojack I'm familiar with I doubt you're in much position to
complain about facists.

tim gueguen 101867

Old December 15th 03, 11:29 PM
Lance Delacroix

On 15 Dec 2003 12:33:30 -0800,
) prounounced a fatwah thus:

The Smithsonian staff should bring in poster-sized pics of the Rape of
Nanking, chemical warfare-marred experimentation victims, the walking
skeletons of the BurmarRailway and Bataan death march, and photo after
photo of American marines lyin' face down and very dead in the water
of every Pacific island from Guadicanal to Iwo Jima. And ask them what
they think THEN.

These assholes wouldn't even BE in the United States displaying the
hatred for America if they weren't being supported by home-grown,
America-hating, self-loathing, Democrat leftists.

GOD BLESS THE ENOLA GAY; DEATH TO ANTI-AMERICAN FASCISTS!

Yeah, well, speaking just for myself, I think Japanese pussy is mighty
fine.

BroJack
___________

Old December 15th 03, 11:39 PM
BroJack

On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 21:39:05 GMT, "tim gueguen"
wrote:

If you're the Brojack I'm familiar with I doubt you're in much position to
complain about facists.

tim gueguen 101867

You've never been familiar with me, lady, don't flatter yourself.

Maybe yo' man Rastus is calling himself "BroJack" these days.

BroJack
Old December 15th 03, 11:48 PM
Darrell

B-58 Hustler History: http://members.cox.net/dschmidt1/
-

"BroJack" wrote in message
America and the free-world today are run by bleeding-heart,
pansy-assed wimps. We have all those expensive nukes sitting under
the Nebraska alfalfa field rotting away, when they should be used
against our enemies. Starting with Korea.

BroJack

I hope you are only referring to NORTH Korea since SOUTH Korea is supposedly
our ally.

Old December 16th 03, 08:41 AM
Lance Delacroix

On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 21:39:05 GMT, "tim gueguen"
prounounced a fatwah thus:

" wrote in message
. com...
The Smithsonian staff should bring in poster-sized pics of the Rape of
Nanking, chemical warfare-marred experimentation victims, the walking
skeletons of the BurmarRailway and Bataan death march, and photo after
photo of American marines lyin' face down and very dead in the water
of every Pacific island from Guadicanal to Iwo Jima. And ask them what
they think THEN.

These assholes wouldn't even BE in the United States displaying the
hatred for America if they weren't being supported by home-grown,
America-hating, self-loathing, Democrat leftists.

GOD BLESS THE ENOLA GAY; DEATH TO ANTI-AMERICAN FASCISTS!

If you're the Brojack I'm familiar with I doubt you're in much position to
complain about facists.

tim gueguen 101867

Is that your prison ID number?

Old December 16th 03, 11:55 AM
Cub Driver

Why should the US have a poster of Nanking?

Would you have applauded the message if he had said "a poster of the
Bataan Death March"?

all the best -- Dan Ford
email:

see the Warbird's Forum at
www.warbirdforum.com
and the Piper Cub Forum at www.pipercubforum.com
Old December 16th 03, 11:30 PM
tim gueguen

"Lance Delacroix" wrote in message
On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 21:39:05 GMT, "tim gueguen"
prounounced a fatwah thus:

" wrote in message
. com...
The Smithsonian staff should bring in poster-sized pics of the Rape of
Nanking, chemical warfare-marred experimentation victims, the walking
skeletons of the BurmarRailway and Bataan death march, and photo after
photo of American marines lyin' face down and very dead in the water
of every Pacific island from Guadicanal to Iwo Jima. And ask them what
they think THEN.

These assholes wouldn't even BE in the United States displaying the
hatred for America if they weren't being supported by home-grown,
America-hating, self-loathing, Democrat leftists.

GOD BLESS THE ENOLA GAY; DEATH TO ANTI-AMERICAN FASCISTS!

If you're the Brojack I'm familiar with I doubt you're in much position

complain about facists.

tim gueguen 101867

Is that your prison ID number?

I'm sorry, but you're several years too late with that question. Its not to
hard to figure out what it means. In any case what does your question have
to do with pointing out that a racist weenie like Brojack is hardly the kind
of person who can whine about "facists?"

tim gueguen 101867

Enola Gay: Burnt flesh and other magnificent technological ArtKramr Military Aviation 19 December 20th 03 03:47 AM
Seems like "Enola Gay" was caught in a revisionist storm... AGAIN!! Vicente Vazquez Military Aviation 75 November 12th 03 08:06 AM
enola gay Cub Driver Military Aviation 1 November 7th 03 02:01 AM
Enola Gay flies into new A-bomb controversy Otis Willie Military Aviation 0 August 21st 03 09:10 PM
F-15C countermeasures display. Gene Military Aviation 0 August 5th 03 05:38 PM