First Stop Syria, Next Stop Iran

Old July 21st 05, 08:46 AM

Default First Stop Syria, Next Stop Iran

First Stop Syria, Next Stop Iran:

http://www.itszone.co.uk/zone0/viewtopic.php?t=38580

COULD STRIKE NORTHERN SYRIA:

http://www.itszone.co.uk/zone0/viewtopic.php?t=38448

VALERIE PLAME LEAK CAME FROM NEOCON LIBBY OUT OF CHENEY'S OFFICE:

http://www.itszone.co.uk/zone0/viewt...=172404#172404

London MPs blame Iraq war for London Bombings:

http://www.itszone.co.uk/zone0/viewtopic.php?t=38397

Old July 21st 05, 09:41 AM
Starshiy Nemo

Old July 21st 05, 10:59 AM
Cub Driver

Whatever.

-- all the best, Dan Ford

email (put Cubdriver in subject line)

Warbird's Forum:
www.warbirdforum.com
Piper Cub Forum: www.pipercubforum.com
the blog: www.danford.net
In Search of Lost Time: www.readingproust.com
Old July 21st 05, 11:00 AM
Cub Driver

Old July 21st 05, 03:53 PM
Frank Minich

"Cub Driver" wrote in message

Whatever.

Stop that.

Old July 21st 05, 07:03 PM
FatKat

Oh wow, it sounds like a song.

Let's see -

First stop, Syria
Next Stop Iran
Last stop Truthseeker
Going down on whoever he can...

Old July 22nd 05, 09:58 PM
gregg

Cub Driver wrote:

Whatever.

Hi Dan,

As a writer I see you adhere to Rule #14 (I think it's 14) Of Mark Twain's
rules of good writing:

Eschew Surplusage.

;^)

--
Saville

http://home.comcast.net/~saville/backstaffhome.html

Restoration of my 82 year old Herreshoff S-Boat sailboat:

http://home.comcast.net/~saville/SBOATrestore.htm

Steambending FAQ with photos:

http://home.comcast.net/~saville/Steambend.htm