Putting around burning av gas

Old December 17th 08, 06:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
ColSteve

Default Putting around burning av gas

Is it worth it???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFvlkLRYhGc
Old December 17th 08, 08:40 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Stealth Pilot[_2_]

On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 01:14:57 -0500, ColSteve
wrote:

Is it worth it???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFvlkLRYhGc

we live a life based on thousands of technical developments.
are we to abandon all of them just to appease some of the retards in
life who find it all too difficult and crave a simple life that they
can understand.
the reality is that the world would not support the population it has
without the developments.
there wouldnt be fertiliser for crops.
there wouldnt be the internet to read this on.
and so on and so on.

stop being a retard and get yourself up to speed!

I fly to preserve and develop a technology that took mankind 200,000
years to master.

the reality is that after the tar sands are gone the areas will be
rehabilitated and eventually returned to an even healthier natural
environment.

Stealth Pilot
Old December 17th 08, 02:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mike

"ColSteve" wrote in message
Is it worth it???

Yes, if for no other reason than to **** people like that off.

Old December 17th 08, 02:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Steve Hix

In article ,
ColSteve wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFvlkLRYhGc

You bet it is.
Old December 17th 08, 03:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

On Dec 17, 12:14*am, ColSteve wrote:
Is it worth it???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFvlkLRYhGc

And the alternative energy source that would replace fossil fuels on
aircraft is....?

Let's line up all the tree huggers and use them for the first soylent
green processing plant.

Hey, let's get rid of all motorsports! And while we're at it, all
'professional' sports too. God knows how much fossil fuel is wasted
for every 'sporting' event not to mention the waste of time and money
to watch grown men play a game for a score no one will care a rat's
ass about in 2 years (and which has no purpose relative to the
improvement of mankind overall).
Old December 17th 08, 04:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Mike" nospam @ aol.com wrote in message
| "ColSteve" wrote in message
| Is it worth it???
|
| Yes, if for no other reason than to **** people like that off.

You're a useless idiot.

Old December 17th 08, 04:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mike

"Maxwell" #$$9#@%%%.^^^ wrote in message

"Mike" nospam @ aol.com wrote in message
| "ColSteve" wrote in message
| Is it worth it???
|
| Yes, if for no other reason than to **** people like that off.

You're a useless idiot.

Ah, but not you, Maxipad. You're a very useful idiot and provide and
endless source of entertainment.

Not long ago I had the misfortune of traveling through your homeland. I
passed quite a few mobile communities and noticed there was no shortage of
little waterhead inbreeds running around with snot bubbling out their noses
wearing shirts soaked with drool. No doubt a few of them were the progeny
of you and your close relatives. I find it quite amazing that even given
the extreme shallowness of the gene pool, you Okies manage to reproduce like
gerbils. It seems as if all you have to do is share the same bathwater with
your sisters and out pops more softheaded morons.

Old December 17th 08, 05:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Gig 601Xl Builder

Stealth Pilot wrote:

the reality is that after the tar sands are gone the areas will be
rehabilitated and eventually returned to an even healthier natural
environment.

Stealth Pilot

Or we find something that is just as good and just a dirty.
Old December 18th 08, 01:52 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Mike" nospam @ aol.com wrote in message
| "Maxwell" #$$9#@%%%.^^^ wrote in message
|
| "Mike" nospam @ aol.com wrote in message
| | "ColSteve" wrote in message
| | Is it worth it???
| |
| | Yes, if for no other reason than to **** people like that off.
| |

| You're a useless idiot.
|
| Ah, but not you, Maxipad. You're a very useful idiot and provide and
| endless source of entertainment.
|
| Not long ago I had the misfortune of traveling through your homeland. I
| passed quite a few mobile communities and noticed there was no shortage of
| little waterhead inbreeds running around with snot bubbling out their
noses
| wearing shirts soaked with drool. No doubt a few of them were the progeny
| of you and your close relatives. I find it quite amazing that even given
| the extreme shallowness of the gene pool, you Okies manage to reproduce
like
| gerbils. It seems as if all you have to do is share the same bathwater
with
| your sisters and out pops more softheaded morons.

You tell 'em Tex. All hat, no dick, all mouth, no brains.

You can't speak on the simplest topic, without getting lost on your life's
story.

Your life is as shallow as the level of your intellect. Your past as sorted
as your preoccupations today.

And you are a dumb assed pee brain too!

Old December 18th 08, 05:20 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,soc.subculture.online.kooks
Mike

"Maxwell" #$$9#@%%%.^^^ wrote in message

"Mike" nospam @ aol.com wrote in message
| "Maxwell" #$$9#@%%%.^^^ wrote in message
|
| "Mike" nospam @ aol.com wrote in message
| | "ColSteve" wrote in message
| | Is it worth it???
| |
| | Yes, if for no other reason than to **** people like that off.
| |

| You're a useless idiot.
|
| Ah, but not you, Maxipad. You're a very useful idiot and provide and
| endless source of entertainment.
|
| Not long ago I had the misfortune of traveling through your homeland. I
| passed quite a few mobile communities and noticed there was no shortage
of
| little waterhead inbreeds running around with snot bubbling out their
noses
| wearing shirts soaked with drool. No doubt a few of them were the
progeny
| of you and your close relatives. I find it quite amazing that even
given
| the extreme shallowness of the gene pool, you Okies manage to reproduce
like
| gerbils. It seems as if all you have to do is share the same bathwater
with
| your sisters and out pops more softheaded morons.

You tell 'em Tex. All hat, no dick, all mouth, no brains.

You can't speak on the simplest topic, without getting lost on your life's
story.

It was your life story, Maxipad.

Damnation you Okies are dumb as a bag of hammers. As if it weren't bad
enough you were born anacephalic, you have to waste away your brain on
backwoods meth and 3.2 beer. You'd think with only two brain cells you'd
take better care of 'em, but then you aren't smart enough to brush your one
remaining tooth either.