DC airspace violator, the FAA and Political Correctness in the safetybusiness

Old May 31st 05, 05:48 PM
SolarSapien

Default DC airspace violator, the FAA and Political Correctness in the safetybusiness

*Philosophy and Prophecy
FAA now and the future*

When Clinton was elected an edict came forth from the halls of Washington

"Get rid of those damn hard working heterosexual white males who built
America"

It was 1992 The American Pussy Empire had begun (Hillary **** licker
Queen Bee at the helm)

It was powerful but short lived due to the out of control whore slut
called Monica.
When Billy creamed, the Democrats and the Pussy Empire got Kentucky mule
F&^%(#

Dash in a little 9/11, and the white boys are back in charge, but, the
FAA has not figured it out yet.
Consequently, the FAA is now a socially engineered huggy feely cluster
f&^%. Nothing will change it may even get worse until:

The next Grand Canyon type MidAir Air tragedy strikes (Go back to 1957
and read about the airlines and airspace management before the FAA)
It will rattle the crap out of America and the airlines.
The airline industry is a pathetic business model.
They sell seats CHEAPER than operating cost's
Simple math dictates it must go broke eventually. Add in some $75 a
barrel oil and there you go.
Last but not least all you hear about is how the airlines must cut COSTS
Hmmm, I wonder if technical positions and jet mechanics are part of
those COSTS? (You know the stuff that makes the airplane fly)
The economy and the airlines can't survive another FAA breakdown (9/11
was really a FAA screw up but it got lost in the
terror war mission and media publicity of Al Queda)

How did 4 REALLY BIG airplanes get off track that much without all
kinds of bells and whistles going off??
Remember, it's FAA AIR TRAFFIC Control. Control is a key word.

Fast forward to last month

How did a 172 with a student pilot "wander" into the ADIZ around the
most protected air space on earth recently in DC??
Why did nobody answer the pilot on two different frequencies when he
called? If the black hawk sent the frequency to
the pilot, who where they talking to in the FAA responsible for
communication coordination?

Did they pick an OTS RCO?? Hell, RCO's around America are out of service
all the time in the NOTAM database.

If the pilot was not squawking, he should have been tagged way the hell
out before DC airspace. He got
within 3 miles of the WHITE HOUSE!!!!!

Now, IF? this "lost" aircraft was really two rag heads in a 172 laden
with Anthrax or a Dirty bomb....

A- Do you blow it out of the sky with thousands of DC employees looking
up while running OUTSIDE?
B- Does it continue, pull a little wire and release anthrax or smallpox
into the sky over the heads of thousands
of people OUTSIDE??

IAW, whoever ordered all the buildings evacuated was an idiot.
The risk was much greater OUTSIDE

They knew it was a 172 coming in, if the thing hit the White House it
would leave a smudge.
The damn building is MARBLE SLABS. So is most of the DC buildings. If it
was carrying a NUKE
it would not matter. The entire downtown area of DC would be TOAST

So, the FAA screwed up. Homeland Security screwed up and the DC Federal
people
screwed up by ordering everyone (their valued employees) OUTSIDE

Now, tell me if the FAA in Washington is managed by all Black Females,
Black Males, White Females or
whipped dog White Males what kind of "Guvment" management do you think
you really got???

Not the pretty suits and big smiles in front of the cameras. I mean in
the trenchs.

The FAA and the United States airspace system is a complex "chain" that
has many LINKS that can be broken contributing to a
SNAP and loss of CONTROL at anytime.

Experience and Qualifications is what counts in the safety business not
your sex or your skin color or what hole you plug or lick but.....

It is what you KNOW and have EXPERIENCED that counts in the safety business

The FAA needs to get back to the SAFETY business not politically correct
huggy feely
nonsense.

There is no excuse for the chaos in DC last month. NONE
America got lucky this time

Old May 31st 05, 06:08 PM
Orval Fairbairn

In article ,
SolarSapien wrote:

*Philosophy and Prophecy
FAA now and the future*

(crap snipped)

How did 4 REALLY BIG airplanes get off track that much without all
kinds of bells and whistles going off??

They were hijacked, with the hijackers killing the crews and then flying
them into buildings.

Remember, it's FAA AIR TRAFFIC Control. Control is a key word.

"Air Traffic Control" does not exist! It should be more properly termed
"Air Traffic Coordination," as that is its true function.

Fast forward to last month

How did a 172 with a student pilot "wander" into the ADIZ around the
most protected air space on earth recently in DC??
Why did nobody answer the pilot on two different frequencies when he
called? If the black hawk sent the frequency to
the pilot, who where they talking to in the FAA responsible for
communication coordination?

Did they pick an OTS RCO?? Hell, RCO's around America are out of service
all the time in the NOTAM database.

Those guys didn't read the NOTAMs, which are sometimes incomprehensible,
any how.

If the pilot was not squawking, he should have been tagged way the hell
out before DC airspace. He got
within 3 miles of the WHITE HOUSE!!!!!

They got rattled and turned the wrong way when the Blackhawks and F-16s
showed up.

Now, IF? this "lost" aircraft was really two rag heads in a 172 laden
with Anthrax or a Dirty bomb....

A- Do you blow it out of the sky with thousands of DC employees looking
up while running OUTSIDE?
B- Does it continue, pull a little wire and release anthrax or smallpox
into the sky over the heads of thousands
of people OUTSIDE??

IAW, whoever ordered all the buildings evacuated was an idiot.
The risk was much greater OUTSIDE

True -- our security appears to be in the hands of Chicken Little and
Fearless Fosdick.

They knew it was a 172 coming in, if the thing hit the White House it
would leave a smudge.
The damn building is MARBLE SLABS. So is most of the DC buildings. If it
was carrying a NUKE
it would not matter. The entire downtown area of DC would be TOAST

So, the FAA screwed up.

No, FAA didn't screw up there -- everybody else did, howerver, except
the interceptors.

Homeland Security screwed up and the DC Federal
people
screwed up by ordering everyone (their valued employees) OUTSIDE

(More crap snipped)

The FAA and the United States airspace system is a complex "chain" that
has many LINKS that can be broken contributing to a
SNAP and loss of CONTROL at anytime.

There NEVER WAS any control!

(More racist crap snipped)

There is no excuse for the chaos in DC last month. NONE
America got lucky this time

We got lucky because calm heads prevailed.

Old May 31st 05, 06:30 PM
Gary Drescher

Y'know, I finally realized why your bigoted rants sound so familiar. You
remind me of the Gen. Ripper character in Dr. Strangelove. Remember him? He
attributed his erectile dysfunction to the Communist conspiracy to
fluoridate our drinking water. Your bizarre sexual-political obsession seems
eerily similar.

Old May 31st 05, 07:46 PM
Peter Duniho

Please do not feed the trolls.

Old May 31st 05, 09:27 PM
george

The aircraft was a C150 not a C172.
Otherwise you got everything else wrong.
now back to your bridge

Old May 31st 05, 10:31 PM
SolarSapien

What did I get wrong besides (150/172 does not matter) smart ass?

I quoted data from numerous news sources

Exactly what was RIGHT with the cluster F&^% in DC??

I am listening

Old May 31st 05, 11:34 PM
Gary Drescher

"SolarSapien" wrote in message
. ..

Gary Drescher wrote:
Y'know, I finally realized why your bigoted rants sound so familiar. You
remind me of the Gen. Ripper character in Dr. Strangelove. Remember him?
He attributed his erectile dysfunction to the Communist conspiracy to
fluoridate our drinking water. Your bizarre sexual-political obsession
seems eerily similar.

I know you love boys Gary
Admit it

Sounds like the Gen. Ripper comparison struck a nerve.

But if you want to out someone on this forum for being gay, it'd
be more impressive if you didn't choose someone who's already known for
being an outspoken gay advocate here.

Besides, is showing off your gaydar really consistent with the image you're
trying to project?

Try to stay on-message: you're supposed to be fighting the Hillary-FAA
conspiracy against virile straight Aryan males.