HARBOR FREIGHT QUALITY

Old August 19th 08, 12:05 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Morgans[_2_]

Default HARBOR FREIGHT QUALITY

"Dan" wrote

Please note I expressed no repentance

Ever seen a hand powered chain saw?

Take a 12" length of 1/4" proof link chain, and weld it to the normal
hacksaw frame blade holders.

It's always a good one to get my students with! g
--
Jim in NC

Old August 19th 08, 02:27 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Ernest Christley

Dan wrote:

A few years ago I proved engineers are not known for their sense of
humour. I made my father, a retired engineer, an electric tack hammer. I
drilled a hole in the bottom of the handle, cut the end off a new
extension cord and epoxied the end into the handle. My father actually
plugged it in to see if the magnetic end of the head was affected. He
had some friends, several of whom had been engineers, over a few days
later and they couldn't figure it out either. My father is a guardian ad
litem and was goin to take the hammer to the courthouse to get x-rayed
to see if I had been flimflammed. Good thing I called before he did. To
this day he doesn't understand the joke behind electric hammers.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

What? I don't get it!
Old August 19th 08, 02:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Dan[_12_]

Morgans wrote:
"Dan" wrote

Please note I expressed no repentance

Ever seen a hand powered chain saw?

Take a 12" length of 1/4" proof link chain, and weld it to the normal
hacksaw frame blade holders.

It's always a good one to get my students with! g

Good one!

Another good one is the "100% effective insecticide, only $10." You
send in the money and get two wood blocks. Instructions: place insect on
one block and crush it with the other.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old August 21st 08, 12:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Kloudy via AviationKB.com

Bob Fry wrote:
"Kloudy" == Kloudy via AviationKB com Kloudy writes:

Dude, post the pix.

Sorry, she no longer owns the design/images.

You might see it soon in a theater near you. ;- )

Harbor Freight aircraft tools [email protected] Home Built 20 August 11th 08 03:27 AM
Freight Dogs article xxx Piloting 8 March 31st 08 04:52 PM
LA Times : Freight Dogs G Farris Instrument Flight Rules 1 January 13th 05 01:02 PM
Freight Dogs Dennis O'Connor Piloting 6 January 29th 04 03:37 AM
Air liner (air freight) hit by MANPAD Token Military Aviation 24 December 2nd 03 05:36 AM