Turbine air start -- too cold?

Old January 18th 05, 01:55 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Juan Jimenez says...

Gee, what's wrong, Chuckieboy? Does it disturb you when I tell you the
things I do and what hasn't happened in my family? Why is that, Chuckie?

You just don't know when to shut your trap, do you. Some things never
change, like the fact it's all about the credibility you don't have.

Just prove what you say. Which kids of mine were taken by the state and which
are the drug addicts? Names,places ,Date etc... This isn't about my credibility
but yours.Enquring minds want to know.

Chuck S

Old January 19th 05, 01:54 AM
Juan Jimenez

yank the chain, watch the monkey dance

I'm surprised at what comes out of your mind when I mention what I've done
and what's not happened in my family. I think I'll just sit back and watch
what else comes out. chuckle

Old January 19th 05, 12:17 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Juan Jimenez says...

yank the chain, watch the monkey dance

I'm surprised at what comes out of your mind when I mention what I've done
and what's not happened in my family. I think I'll just sit back and watch
what else comes out. chuckle

Just prove what you say,names ,facts,dates ,locations, court records etc.

Chuck S RAH-15/1 ret

Old January 19th 05, 03:36 PM
AL Mills

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:
In article , Juan Jimenez says...

yank the chain, watch the monkey dance

I'm surprised at what comes out of your mind when I mention what I've done
and what's not happened in my family. I think I'll just sit back and watch
what else comes out. chuckle

Just prove what you say,names ,facts,dates ,locations, court records etc.

Chuck S RAH-15/1 ret

Seems to me it's the monkey pulling the chain...
AL
Old January 20th 05, 01:39 AM
Juan Jimenez

"AL Mills" wrote in message

Seems to me it's the monkey pulling the chain...
AL

But of course, Chuckie's tried to pull on it, fersure... but he just can't
seem to get loose, so off he goes into his dance routine. chuckle

Old January 20th 05, 08:22 PM
Corky Scott

On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 21:39:24 -0400, "Juan Jimenez"
wrote:

"AL Mills" wrote in message

Seems to me it's the monkey pulling the chain...
AL

But of course, Chuckie's tried to pull on it, fersure... but he just can't
seem to get loose, so off he goes into his dance routine. chuckle

Translation: Juan has been asked point blank to back up his
allegations with names and dates and so far has responded only with
insults. My memory is this is typical behavior from him.

What can we discern from this? Only that he has no information he can
risk making public because he knows it's false and Chuck would have
his case for libel. And he knows, no question about it, Chuck will
bring it.

Juan, I'll bet I'm not the only person in RAH who see's things this
way.

What I can't understand is why you continue to do it. You seem
smarter than to engage in such behavior.

Corky Scott

Old January 21st 05, 01:22 AM
Juan Jimenez

"Corky Scott" wrote in message

mercy snip

What I can't understand is why you continue to do it. You seem smarter
than to engage in such behavior.

You're not capable of understanding what happens because you are not capable
of measuring different people against the same ruler, Corky, and that's got
a name: hypocrisy. It's that simple.

I didn't start this, and I have already proven that beyond any shadow of a
doubt (and no, I don't give a damn who saw the thread or who didn't, or who
wants to see it again, go look it up yourself on Google)... but as long as
the Chucksteak steps up to the plate to get his gourd beat to a pulp every
time he opens his mouth to publicly attack people purely because he doesn't
like who they associate with, I'll be more than happy to oblige by yanking
the chain and watching the UpChuck Monkey skeletons dance.

If he doesn't like it, tough ****. That's a personal problem best discussed
with his shrink, who will probably tell him the story about the man who
stopped beating his head against the wall when he found out how good it felt
to stop.

Old January 21st 05, 07:26 PM
Scott Skylane

Juan Jimenez wrote:

/ranting snipped/

If he doesn't like it, tough ****. That's a personal problem best discussed
with his shrink, who will probably tell him the story about the man who
stopped beating his head against the wall when he found out how good it felt
to stop.

Whoa, speaking of personal problems...
Old January 21st 05, 10:28 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Juan Jimenez says...

You're not capable of understanding what happens because you are not capable
of measuring different people against the same ruler, Corky, and that's got
a name: hypocrisy. It's that simple.

I'll say this...of all the people on RAH Corky is the last one I would accuse
of hypocrisy. But then one just has to consider the source of the remark and his
credibility and the credibility of who he writes for.

I didn't start this, and I have already proven that beyond any shadow of a
doubt (and no, I don't give a damn who saw the thread or who didn't, or who
wants to see it again, go look it up yourself on Google)...

I think I said something about jaun being a toady for zoom .A little thin
skinned about the truth?

but as long as
the Chucksteak steps up to the plate to get his gourd beat to a pulp every
time he opens his mouth to publicly attack people purely because he doesn't
like who they associate with,

I guess if it makes you secure to think I was beat to a pulp ...enjoy. But like
your hero zoom you give yourself way too much credit. Speaking of credit, been
paid by zoom lately? :-)

I don't like you because you approve and condone a guy who is a liar,(I got
proof)who charges for ads that companies didn't sign contracts for then bills
them (I got proof) calls the employers of people who disagree with him and tries
to get them fired(I got proof) passes himself off as a test pilot ,didn't pay
his writers and ad salesman(I got proof) etc.,etc., remember I have boxes and
boxes of Tony's records . Things like court transcripts ,police records a list
of all zooms lawsuits. Unlike you I can prove anything I say.
You can say what you want but it's all about credibility .Your credibility which
you squandered away,zoom's credibility which he squandered away and ANN's
credibility which both of you are squandering away.

You better keep writing for zoom because unlike others who left zoom you'll
never write for a legitimate aviation publication.You'd be surprised who lurks
on this list and what they think of you and zoom. By the way I had a nice talk
with Tim Kerns today. Very interesting.....

(Snip of childish blabber.)

Chuck S RAH-15/1 ret

"monkeys are cuter than toadies and not as slimey" ..one eyed Louie the pirate

Old January 22nd 05, 12:59 AM
sleepy6

In article ,
says...

In article , Juan Jimenez says..
.

[...]

Juan has been spouting the same crap for a long time now but he has yet
to produce a single thing to back it up. Sooner or later he has to
produce something to back it up or the world knows what a liar he is.
It reached that point a long time ago and he is so stupid that he
hasn't figured it out yet.

Maybe that's how he gets his paycheck out of mooz. Yowser massa I is
gonna bad mouf dat nasty Chuck agin today ifen ya giv me da money ya
owes me.