A aviation & planes forum. AviationBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » AviationBanter forum » rec.aviation newsgroups » Instrument Flight Rules
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

737 cockpit procedure trainer

Old February 6th 09, 03:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Papy jack
external usenet poster

Default 737 cockpit procedure trainer

Hi everybody,

I'd like to get some picture of 737 classic and NG in order to build a
cockpit procedure trainer... Do you know some website where I can find these
kind of picture in high resolution ???
My aim is to print them on A4 paper in order to train with 737 procedure.
Thanks in adance,

Papy Jack

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off