Pentagon "lost" $1 trillion

Old March 11th 04, 11:44 PM
BUFDRVR

Default Pentagon "lost" $1 trillion

This just came to my mind. those 56 airplanes could be
those that were accounted by Russian intel agencies
as shot down in Yugoslavia and denied by pentagon.

Quite logical indeed. Pentagon can say what ever they want
to public but not to GAO inspectors.

ROFLMAO...ok...now we're cooking with gas....I couldn't wait for this guy to
bring this up. Hey...uhh...genius....the U.S. Army never flew any aircraft
(including helicopters) over Yugoslavia during Operation ALLIED FORCE. If you
anti-American conspiracy nuts would put as much time in research as you did in
building conspiracys, you may not sound as dumb as you do.

BUFDRVR

everyone on Bear Creek"
Old March 12th 04, 12:04 AM
Krztalizer

That's 56 of what type of airplanes out of an inventory of how
many total airplanes?

This just came to my mind. those 56 airplanes could be
those that were accounted by Russian intel agencies
as shot down in Yugoslavia and denied by pentagon.

Quite logical indeed. Pentagon can say what ever they want
to public but not to GAO inspectors.

Classic Petukhov - find a way to hammer any square peg into his "Serb Victory"
hole, no matter how poor the fit.
Old March 12th 04, 03:14 PM
Stephen Harding

BUFDRVR wrote:

ROFLMAO...ok...now we're cooking with gas....I couldn't wait for this guy to
bring this up. Hey...uhh...genius....the U.S. Army never flew any aircraft
(including helicopters) over Yugoslavia during Operation ALLIED FORCE. If you
anti-American conspiracy nuts would put as much time in research as you did in
building conspiracys, you may not sound as dumb as you do.

But you're in the USAF no? How can you possibly know about
the secret aircraft that the Army has, and flew and lost in
operations over Yugoland?

The $100B of "missing" Pentagon money could easily be mapped
to 56 "missing" US aircraft of some combination of types.

If the mapping becomes difficult, all you need to do is throw
in some secret types that no one knows about and charge what
you need for them! If 55 aircraft come to only $25B, then
you only need throw in the BS-99 Aurora-Orion disc hovercraft
with plasma stealth and quad laser canons. Cost? A nifty
$75B per copy (which is why there just ain't many that anyone
knows about).

We're in anti-US, conspiro-whacko land here! Historical
record, fact and logic are useless in this place.

SMH

SMH

Old March 12th 04, 04:51 PM
George R. Gonzalez

Personally, I'd much rather have $1T in "lost" stuff, due to the guys in the
field taking the initiative and moving stuff around where it's needed,
versus having warehouses full of well-accounted-for stuff that is too much
trouble for folks to requisition.

Old March 12th 04, 10:56 PM
BUFDRVR

I see you don't like it, Gordon. Good!. BTW where are the planes
which tracks were lost by Pentagon? It is not sewing-machines.
These are military planes.

Of course I see you ignored my post that pointed out the "lost" aircraft in the
GAO report were *U.S. Army* aircraft and the ones claimed shot down over Serbia
were USAF, USN and USMC. No US Army aircraft flew over Serbia, thus they could
not have been the ones claimed lost by the envious Russians. Conversely, since
the GAO didn't report lost USAF, USN or USMC aircraft that must mean the
Russian report isn't woth its weight in crap shocking

BUFDRVR

everyone on Bear Creek"