SquawkBox3 and FS2004 problem

Old December 8th 09, 04:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.simulators
wan2fly99

Default SquawkBox3 and FS2004 problem

Re-installed fs9 due to system crash
Re-installed SB3

Went thru microphone test and kept saying 'retry'
Finally I clicked 'next' and talk and I can hear what I say

I cannot hear ATC when they respond back now
I hear the charm when I tune new frequencies or leave them

I tried to uninstall and than re-install again
First time logging into squawkBox to Vatsim I thought I had to re-
input
user-id password.Everything was there which made me wonder where does
SB3 store the info since I just re-installed

Cannot figure out why I cannot hear ATC
Old September 21st 11, 03:09 AM
bella10388 bella10388 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wan2fly99 View Post
Re-installed fs9 due to system crash
Re-installed SB3

Went thru microphone test and kept saying 'retry'
Finally I clicked 'next' and talk and I can hear what I say

I cannot hear ATC when they respond back now
I hear the charm when I tune new frequencies or leave them

I tried to uninstall and than re-install again
First time logging into squawkBox to Vatsim I thought I had to re-
input
user-id password.Everything was there which made me wonder where does
SB3 store the info since I just re-installed

Cannot figure out why I cannot hear ATC
Thanks you for the post.
Old September 21st 11, 03:05 PM
AtotomDic AtotomDic is offline
Banned

Location: Israel
Send a message via ICQ to AtotomDic

Hi!
Very interesting name by the forum www.aviationbanter.com

I join. I agree with told all above. We can communicate on this theme.

FS2004 gate problem Quilljar Simulators 2 June 1st 04 10:36 PM
FS2004 & ATI 9800 XT Classic - problem! smooby Simulators 1 March 22nd 04 11:21 PM
best PC for FS2004 McCrack Simulators 10 March 7th 04 09:43 AM
FS2004 help! Brett I. Holcomb Simulators 1 January 31st 04 11:28 PM
FS2004 ATI/Radeon Driver Problem tfp ntl Simulators 12 August 12th 03 03:33 AM