Europe as joke

Old October 24th 03, 11:30 PM
BUFDRVR

Money to save USA from Troubles in Iraq? No Thanks we have more serious way
to spend our money... For example to build a common European defence to
definitively kill NATO.

You won't kill NATO, we'll just move east and southeast where people still
remember what its like to live without freedom. A NATO without France
(observers??), Germany and Belgium would become, once again, a credible
military-political alliance.

BUFDRVR

everyone on Bear Creek"
Old October 24th 03, 11:33 PM
BUFDRVR

NATO is dying from itself. Actually it is an empty box...

Hardly, your EU military organization is the dying entity. Very interesting
stories from my visit to SHAPE. When the EU military headquarters was set up
at Mons, they had no staff, forcing NATO staff to be "duel hatted" as EU staff.
This continues to this day and in some circumstances means a *US* military
officer runs a directorate of the EU military headquaters. Now which
organization is a joke?

BUFDRVR

everyone on Bear Creek"
Old October 24th 03, 11:36 PM
AIA

*ROTFL* Also Mr Blair supports a common european defence policy and also Mr
Berlusconi... They don't want another HQ in opposition to NATO like France
but they support France and Germany in the decision to make a Eropean
defence. It is more than we need for now to start to mining NATO's future...
Poland and other east europe countries are excluded from this process
because the have not enough money and technology to stay on the walk on this
project...

Old October 24th 03, 11:43 PM
AIA

Bla bla bla Read BBC and this before talking
http://www.parliament.the-stationery...cmselect/cmdfe
nce/914/91412.htm
Western Europe doesn't spend in military to feed NATO. France military is
all but dying and it is part of NATO only from 1998.

Old October 24th 03, 11:48 PM
tscottme

Cub Driver wrote in message
news

For the rebuilding of Iraq, the United States has pledged $20 billion,
Japan has pledged $1.5 billion, and the European Union has pledged
$235 million.

How can anyone take Europe seriously as a force in the world?

Someone please remind me how much the U.S. has spent in the former
Yugoslavia. How many billions have we ****ed away, putting out fires
in Europe's outhouse? Why are we continuing to put men and treasure
into the Balkans?

(I say this with a salute to Britain, Poland, Spain, Italy, and even
Holland, who have indeed put cash and troops into Iraq. Europe is not
entirely defined by France and Germany.)

all the best -- Dan Ford

Remember the Europeans were scolding Clinton that the US had to fight in
Bosnia and Kosovo so as to prove we aren't isolationist. The weasel
nations of Europe are like lazy teenagers that won't clean their room.
As soon as the responsible adults start picking up their mess they cry
"I was just about to start but now you've ruined everything".

Pay no attention to them, they are just bitter and resentful that they
are no longer important. Wait until their lax immigration causes the
next world war in Europe then they will be a bit more reasonable, for 2
weeks.

--

Scott
--------

Old October 24th 03, 11:50 PM
AIA

Blalalalalalalla American ****

*ROTFL*

Old October 24th 03, 11:58 PM
Pierre-Henri Baras

"AIA" a écrit dans le message de news:
Money to save USA from Troubles in Iraq? No Thanks we have more serious

way
to spend our money... For example to build a common European defence to
definitively kill NATO.

By buying F-16s, Apaches and C-130s?????
Great move......

Pierre-Henri BARAS

Co-webmaster de French Fleet Air Arm
http://www.ffaa.net
Encyclopédie de l'Aviation sur le web
http://www.aviation-fr.info

Old October 25th 03, 12:04 AM
AIA

Pierre-Henri Baras wrote:
"AIA" a écrit dans le message de news:
Money to save USA from Troubles in Iraq? No Thanks we have more
serious way to spend our money... For example to build a common
European defence to definitively kill NATO.

By buying F-16s, Apaches and C-130s?????
Great move......

Talk with the polish... Italy is partecipating to the Typhoon and a-400
programs