A380 vs. B747 | Let the race begin!

Old April 7th 10, 06:19 AM
faostube faostube is offline
Junior Member

Default A380 vs. B747 | Let the race begin!

Hi everyone! Wanted to share my first flight simulation video with you all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVmer9UZMg8

I hope you all enjoy it! There are more videos on the way, look around my youtube channel and don't forget to subscribe if you liked the video, that way you'll know when I upload new ones.

-- faostube