USAF = US Amphetamine Fools

Old August 12th 03, 01:03 PM
RT

Default USAF = US Amphetamine Fools

Following an investigative teev program it appears US military pilots are
unable to stay awake for more than a few minutes after t/o so are regularly
dosed to the eyeballs on speed (Dexadrine/amphetamine).

This has the somewhat embarrassing side effect of giving them the total lack
of discriminination between their buddies and 'Ole Nick' himself,
unsurprisingly leading to mulltiple brassing up of assorted
colleagues/allies (aka "friendly fire") - accompanied by the entirely
unsurprising: "Huh? Whadded I do?" when being advised they'd just taken out
a few dozen allies........

Lissen you lot. The Cold War is finished. If you are too terrified to fly
military aircraft without being spaced out, subcontract the job to the
Russians, eh?

Hmmmm - or maybe ultralight pilots.

And there's no real reason to keep on with the 30% friendly fire losses rule
you initiated in Vietnam.

In the meantime stay well away from our mob so there will be some of us left
to save your sorry arses (asses) again the next time you dozy *******s land
a bunch of choppers in a well known ambush site ( Afghanistan).....

(Ferkin 'ell - allies like this - who needs enemies...... sigh :-(

Old August 13th 03, 06:10 AM
Gordon

Let me guess, its Finnish Troll Season already??
Old August 13th 03, 06:17 AM
John E. Carty

Bull**** snipped

Oh, guess that leaves nothing left to discuss :-)

Old August 13th 03, 07:14 AM
David Bromage

Gordon wrote:
Let me guess, its Finnish Troll Season already??

It was posted from Australia, and presumably referring to the
documentary "The Need For Speed - Going To War On Drugs" screened in
Australia last night. I didn't see it, but this is what it's about:

http://acftv.com/archive/article.asp?archive_id=19&
http://alberta.indymedia.org/news/2003/07/7608.php
http://abcnews.go.com/sections/2020/...lls021220.html

Cheers
David

Old August 13th 03, 02:46 PM
Ron Natalie

"Larry Dighera" wrote in message ...

The US Pentagon is becoming a nation unto itself with its own set of
laws above the laws of the land. What's next?

The civil aviation regulations do not apply to the military (nor the civilian government itself).
Any compliance with the FAR's the military services mandates is purely at their own
discretion.

Old August 13th 03, 05:48 PM
Greg Esres

The civil aviation regulations do not apply to the military

Then why do the FARs contain certain exemptions for military aircraft,
if the regs don't apply to them in the first place?

Old August 13th 03, 06:08 PM
C.D. Damron

"Greg Esres" wrote in message
The civil aviation regulations do not apply to the military

Then why do the FARs contain certain exemptions for military aircraft,
if the regs don't apply to them in the first place?

In the interest of safety, the military respects and adheres to the FARs, in
most every instance. The military pilot, who is not required to even hold a
license, answers to his/her command, not the FAA.

There is some legal ambiguity, as the FAA has been given regulatory
authority in certain areas where they have not asserted their original legal
mandate. Over decades, this ambiguity has been resolved consistently - the
military is not governed by FARs.

There have been some interesting cases over the years. In a couple of cases
where military pilots have held licenses, the FAA has initiated action to
pull licenses, which would affect the military pilot's non-military or
post-military flying. These cases are rare. I wonder if the FAA has
actually pulled licenses of military pilots based on their military flying
behavior. Any ideas?

The FAR's contain certain exemptions for military aircraft primarily to
alert everybody involved that the military is likely to be acting outside of
the FAR's, in certain areas. A GA pilot might be interested in what can be
expected in the pattern when military aircraft are present! Thus, there is
great value to publish such exemptions.

The relationship between the military and FAA has been a model of
cooperation and communication compared to other inter-agency relationships.

Old August 13th 03, 06:57 PM
Larry Dighera

On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 11:32:20 GMT, Larry Dighera
wrote in Message-Id: :

On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 22:03:09 +1000, "RT" wrote
in Message-Id: :

Following an investigative teev program it appears US military pilots are
unable to stay awake for more than a few minutes after t/o so are regularly
dosed to the eyeballs on speed (Dexadrine/amphetamine).

Here's a link to an article exposing the USAF on drugs:
http://www.acftv.com/archive/article.asp?archive_id=19
Amphetamines, sedatives, anti-nerve agents, adrenaline and a whole
variety of vaccines, including anthrax, make up a cocktail of
chemicals banned by civilian authorities in the ordinary
workplace, yet forced upon pilots flying multi-million dollar jets
into combat and Special Forces soldiers operating behind enemy
lines.

The US Pentagon is becoming a nation unto itself with its own set of
laws above the laws of the land. What's next?

Here are additional links to the video:

Demand for our streaming video has been high, meaning on occasions the
server is too busy to serve all requests. We are working on a solution
to increase capacity.

Some corporate firewalls also block ports used for streaming content.
Contact your network administrator to check this.

Please take another look at the site to try watching the video again
or click either of the URL's below - we have found the Real One player
offers better reliability:

Real One Player:
rtsp://streaming.konnex.co.uk/acftv/The_Need_For_Speed_Trail.rm?cloakport=8080,554,707 0

Windows Media Player:
mms://streaming.konnex.co.uk/acftv/The_Need_For_Speed_Trail.wmv

Robin Carpenter
acftv Webmaster

--

Irrational beliefs ultimately lead to irrational acts.
-- Larry Dighera,
Old August 13th 03, 07:21 PM
Ron Natalie

"Larry Dighera" wrote in message news
On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 17:08:55 GMT, "C.D. Damron"
wrote in Message-Id:
Hgu_a.94174$cF.28808@rwcrnsc53:

There is some legal ambiguity, as the FAA has been given regulatory
authority in certain areas where they have not asserted their original legal
mandate.

Can you elaborate on your statement above?

While the information you provided regarding the military not being
required to adhere to FAA FARs seems consistent with my experience,
USAF military pilots engaged in peacetime operations are apparently
required to comply with: AIR FORCE INSTRUCTION 11-202

Which is exactly what I said. The FAR's do not by themselves apply
to the military, the military mandates their own compliance with them.

Old August 13th 03, 07:21 PM
Larry Dighera

wrote in Message-Id:
Hgu_a.94174$cF.28808@rwcrnsc53:

There is some legal ambiguity, as the FAA has been given regulatory
authority in certain areas where they have not asserted their original legal
mandate.

Can you elaborate on your statement above?

While the information you provided regarding the military not being
required to adhere to FAA FARs seems consistent with my experience,
USAF military pilots engaged in peacetime operations are apparently
required to comply with: AIR FORCE INSTRUCTION 11-202

http://www.e-publishing.af.mil/pubfi...fi11-202v3.pdf
BY ORDER OF THE
SECRETARY OF THE AIR FORCE
AIR FORCE INSTRUCTION 11-202, VOLUME 3
Flying Operations
GENERAL FLIGHT RULES
COMPLIANCE WITH THIS PUBLICATION IS MANDATORY

It would seem that AF Instruction 11-202 closely follows FAA FARs.

Supplements are he
http://www.e-publishing.af.mil/searc...I11-202&page=2