Klewless newbie alert! (Was Troll alert! Why is "CovvTseTung" using multiple aliases here?)

Old August 21st 08, 03:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,talk.us.rhode-island
Aratzio

Default Klewless newbie alert! (Was Troll alert! Why is "CovvTseTung" using multiple aliases here?)

On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 06:14:35 -0700, in alt.usenet.kooks, Maxwell's
Syphilitic Mother bloviated:

In article , Aratzio
says...

On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 21:11:25 -0700, in the land of alt.usenet.kooks,
Maxwell's Syphilitic Mother got double secret
probation for writing:

In article , Aratzio
says...

On Mon, 18 Aug 2008 21:31:07 -0700, in alt.usenet.kooks, Chairman Cow
bloviated:

In article , Aratzio
says...

On Mon, 18 Aug 2008 16:31:37 +0000 (UTC), in alt.usenet.kooks, Bertie
the Bunyip bloviated:

Aratzio wrote in
:

On Mon, 18 Aug 2008 13:59:09 +0000 (UTC), in alt.usenet.kooks, Bertie
the Bunyip bloviated:

Aratzio wrote in
:

On Mon, 18 Aug 2008 05:33:53 +0000 (UTC), in
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk, Bertie the Bunyip
bloviated:

Maxwell luv2^fly99@live.^com wrote in
:

In article , Bertie
the
Bunyip says...

Maxwell luv2^fly99@live.^com wrote in
:

In article , ~Z~ says...

Thomas Reynolds wrote:
FWIW, Maxwell is covv tse tung

Yup! Good eye, TR. Good eye.

From: Maxwell luv2^fly99@live.^com

From: CovvTseTung

So, now "CovvTseTung / Maxwell" is using multiple fake names
hide
his posts here.

You really are st00pid.

I don't change any of my headers, don't change my .sig, don't
change
my newsreader and don't change my NSP, and you think I'm trying
'hide'!

Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha

If'n I want to 'hide', I guarantee you won't have a klew

Would you like to explain that, "Maxwell," or is this
community
still
"one heck of a long way from being entitled to a response?"

Make that explanation count, because block sender is next.

You might want to ask yourself that since I don't have any
intent
of
trying to 'hide', just what it is I do intend.

what's with the sudden interest in RI?

I was born there, lo, many moons ago.

And when I saw these nice people being given a new froup by teh
B8MBis
and struggle to get it propogated, I felt it was my duty as a
native
son to assist their efforts by increasing the poast count.

Sadly, my motives appear to have been ... misinterpreted.

And after I've worked my fingers to the bone...

History will vindicate me!

Moo-oo-oo-oo!!!1!

Indeed. you might even put them on the map!

Albeit in a small out of the way and dusty corner.

With the old half empty cans of paint.

With brushes left in to dry.

Poor little Rhode Island.
It twas the smallest in the land.

The smallest state likes to brag about having the longest name.
Tells you something about the residents, eh what?

Oh yeah:
New Hampshire
Rhode Island

The State of Rhode Island and the Providence Plantations
The State of New Hampshire

There, that's better

(for real!)

So they strung a bunch of useless verbiage on their name so people
would think they can't walk from one end of the plantation to the
other in a few minutes.

IIRC, it was almost impossible to drive from my hometown in RI to
anywhere else in the state without passing through part of Mass.
At least twice.

Same parts?
Old August 21st 08, 03:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Aratzio

On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 06:15:25 -0700, in alt.usenet.kooks, Maxwell's
Syphilitic Mother bloviated:

In article , Aratzio
says...

On Wed, 20 Aug 2008 00:41:11 -0500, in alt.usenet.kooks, Jim Logajan
bloviated:

Aratzio wrote:
On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 21:57:13 -0500, in the land of alt.usenet.kooks,
Jim Logajan got double secret probation for
writing:

"Kadaitcha Man" wrote:
Jim Logajan, ye hunch-backed that work for bread, away with thee
thou giglet, ye chinned:

I know Usenet is in decline but I'm a little unclear of the
motivations for
the cross postings. Is it a deliberate attempt to kill Usenet or is
that just an incidental byproduct?

Neither.

The intent is to find out the whiny or clueless ****heads are.

So it is an incidental byproduct. Only a clueless ****head would post
a followup to an obviously rhetorical question. Looks like I've helped
you identify one of those clueless ****heads.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAA
pats head

Sure, it was cupcake.

digging a hole where the rain gets in
Missing the false-choice nature of the rhetorical question the first time
through is a mistake I hoped some would fall for. But I was afraid it was
too obvious and was expecting some clever repartee on that account.

But for you to wad in and _still_ not see the obvious false-choice _after_
I clued readers in that it contained a rhetorical device really says a lot
about the kind of lousy education you got. You'd have done yourself more
favors by remaining silent. Didn't you at least take an introductory course
in logic or philosophy in college where rhetorical fallacies are explained?

You post hoc claim that you were asking rhetorical questions after you
look like an idiot.

You obviously read "Backpedal For Dummies"

He wrote it.

Starred in the Bollywood adaptation.

From: Maxwell luv2^fly99@live.^com

From: CovvTseTung

[...]

Combination of weird border lines caused by lots of inlets, and an old
highway that probably follows an older indian path that in turn
followed a deer path.

New England roads aren't the wide thoroughfares that most of the
country take for granted. No nice pretty grid patterns.

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"
Old August 22nd 08, 07:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,talk.us.rhode-island,alt.religion.asatru
Juan Tootreego[_2_]

In article , Aratzio
says...

"Kadaitcha Man" wrote:
[...]

I wonder how Chinese cinema is doing.

Might be an interesting speculative investment...

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"
Old August 22nd 08, 03:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,talk.us.rhode-island,alt.religion.asatru
Aratzio

On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 23:12:18 -0700, in alt.usenet.kooks, Juan
Tootreego bloviated:

In article , Aratzio
says...

"Kadaitcha Man" wrote:
[...]

in 16 years, which is 13 in the west.
Old August 22nd 08, 03:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,talk.us.rhode-island
Juan Tootreego[_2_]

In article , Aratzio
says...

On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 05:40:15 -0700, in
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk, Maxwell's Syphilitic Mother
bloviated:

In article , Aratzio
says...

On Wed, 20 Aug 2008 00:43:46 -0500, in alt.usenet.kooks, Jim Logajan
bloviated:

Maxwell's Syphilitic Mother wrote:
In article , Jim Logajan
says...

I know Usenet is in decline but I'm a little unclear of the
motivations for the cross postings. Is it a deliberate attempt to
kill Usenet or is that just an incidental byproduct?

Why do you assume that everyone who x-poasts has the same motive?

Sigh. It was a rhetorical question. It contained a false choice. Thanks for
playing anyway. Don't call us, we'll call you.

I realize you're stump-st00pid, but not even newbies make that
mistake.

This is such a disappointment. The witty repartee from the a.u.kers has
already reached its peak. This happened the last time I tried to have some
fun with them.

I can see why you never had fun.

Jimmie-boi has fun, but you don't want to ask 'Doing what?'

Clubbing himself like a baby seal?

There's other things to do with baby seals...

"It was April the forty-first
Being a quadruple leap year
I was driving in downtown Atlantis
My barracuda was in the shop
So I was in a rented stingray
And it was overheating

So I pulled into a Shell Station
They said I'd blown a seal
I said, "Fix the damn thing
And leave my private life out of it
Okay pal?"
...."Wet Dreams", Kip Addotta

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"
Old August 22nd 08, 04:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,talk.us.rhode-island,alt.religion.asatru
Juan Tootreego[_2_]

In article , Aratzio
says...

"Kadaitcha Man" wrote:
[...]

That's because they use those funny lunar calendars

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"

FOD alert ! Don Pyeatt Aviation Photos 6 May 24th 07 12:45 AM
VCR alert for 3/31/04 Eric Moore Military Aviation 1 March 28th 04 08:39 AM
PEZ Alert John Shelton Soaring 0 February 2nd 04 10:34 PM
PEZ alert John Shelton Soaring 21 January 22nd 04 06:01 PM
PEZ Alert John Shelton Soaring 0 January 20th 04 09:35 PM