Used Filser ATR-500 Radio for Sale

Old May 16th 06, 04:59 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Used Filser ATR-500 Radio for Sale

Hi,

A customer of mine is trying to sell his Filser ATR-500 panel-mount radio
and asked if I could post it here for him. He decided to replace it with an
XCOM radio recently.

You can see details on the ATR-500 he
http://www.soarmn.com/cumulus/filser.htm#ATR-500

You can see how it stacks up with competitive units he
http://www.soarmn.com/cumulus/radios-panel.htm

It is a nice, simple to use radio. The market price for a new unit is
$1295. The customer is asking $695 for his 1 year old unit. That seems
like a very good deal to me for an almost new panel mount radio.
It was purchased new in April of 2005, has appx 16 hours of running time (at
least that is the flight hours that I used it).

It was just returned from a servicing by Filser.

According to Filser, it is still in warranty. I also have the install
manual, operation manual, and a new connecter for it.

Note: I have never seen this particular radio. Everything I know about this
unit is listed here. If you are interested please contact the own directly
at:

Good Soaring,

Paul Remde

Old June 1st 06, 10:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Hi,

The customer mentioned below really wants to sell his ATR-500 aircraft
radio. He is now asking $495. That is a very good deal for a radio that is
1 year old. If you are interested please contact

Good Soaring,

Paul Remde

I Hate Radios Ron Wanttaja Home Built 9 June 6th 05 05:39 PM
(sorta OT) Free Ham Radio Course RST Engineering Home Built 51 January 24th 05 08:05 PM
1944 Aerial War Comes to Life in Radio Play Otis Willie Military Aviation 0 March 25th 04 10:57 PM
Ham Radio In The Airplane Cy Galley Owning 23 July 8th 03 03:30 AM