RFC: renaming this group

Old March 17th 04, 09:25 PM
Stefan

Default RFC: renaming this group

I suggest to change the name of this group from

rec.aviation.piloting

rec.USA_pilots_chatting_about_everything_except_pi loting

Old March 17th 04, 09:52 PM
Chris

Stefan wrote:
I suggest to change the name of this group from

rec.aviation.piloting

rec.USA_pilots_chatting_about_everything_except_pi loting

I don't find any piloting related discussion in you post either...

Maybe you should get a beer and relax.

Chris

Old March 17th 04, 10:40 PM
Jon Kraus

Only when Jay is posting. :-)

Jon Kraus
PP-ASEL
Student-IA

Old March 17th 04, 10:53 PM
Paul Tomblin

In a previous article, Stefan said:
rec.USA_pilots_chatting_about_everything_except_p iloting

Sorry, I didn't realize somebody was physically preventing you from
starting a discussion of something on-topic or even non-USA-oriented.
That must be very painful for you.

--
Paul Tomblin http://xcski.com/blogs/pt/
What boots up must come down.
Old March 18th 04, 01:33 AM
John T Lowry

Stefan has evidently forgotten that there's a REASON why this generation is
known as "The Whatever Generation."

John

--
John T Lowry
5217 Old Spicewood Springs Rd, #312

Old March 18th 04, 02:29 AM
JCM

"Stefan" wrote in message
I suggest to change the name of this group from

rec.aviation.piloting

rec.USA_pilots_chatting_about_everything_except_pi loting

Are you Larry's son?????

---

Old March 18th 04, 05:47 AM
Jack Allison

Can't be. If he was, there'd be nothing but a cut/pasted news article.
Perhaps he's a distant cousin though

--
Jack Allison
PP-ASEL

you will always long to return"
- Leonardo Da Vinci

Old March 18th 04, 09:49 AM
ender

Stefan wrote:
I suggest to change the name of this group from

rec.aviation.piloting

rec.USA_pilots_chatting_about_everything_except_pi loting

Out of the 7 NG's that I read, this one is by far the most on topic.
Old March 19th 04, 12:45 AM
Roger Halstead

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 22:25:33 +0100, Stefan
wrote:

I suggest to change the name of this group from

rec.aviation.piloting

rec.USA_pilots_chatting_about_everything_except_p iloting

Why should it be any different than any other group?

(N833R, S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair)
www.rogerhalstead.com
Old March 19th 04, 02:19 PM
C J Campbell

"Stefan" wrote in message
I suggest to change the name of this group from

rec.aviation.piloting

rec.USA_pilots_chatting_about_everything_except_pi loting

Good grief! We have to talk about something besides slips with flaps!