Selling my airplane

Old February 20th 07, 05:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Peter R.

Default Selling my airplane

On 2/20/2007 11:09:44 AM, Darrel Toepfer wrote:

Hehehe... I have 3mbit DSL connection in mine, powers free, and a webcam
pointed on the plane...

That's pretty cool in a "techy" sort-of way, but in all seriousness what is a
camera pointed at your aircraft really telling you?

Yep, it's still there.

Yep, it's still there.

Yep, it's still there...

--
Peter
Old February 20th 07, 05:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Peter R.

On 2/20/2007 11:00:48 AM, Darrel Toepfer wrote:

We do every day... 3R7 ($660 a year, $35 hour labor, currently $3.90 but I
fly on mogas, currently $2.00)

Where is this Shangra-La known as 3R7?

--
Peter
Old February 20th 07, 06:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Darrel Toepfer

"Peter R." wrote:

On 2/20/2007 11:09:44 AM, Darrel Toepfer wrote:

Hehehe... I have 3mbit DSL connection in mine, powers free, and a
webcam pointed on the plane...

That's pretty cool in a "techy" sort-of way, but in all seriousness
what is a camera pointed at your aircraft really telling you?

Yep, it's still there.

Yep, it's still there.

Yep, it's still there...

Bulb is still lit on the materials I don't want to freeze...
Old February 20th 07, 06:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Darrel Toepfer

"Peter R." wrote:
On 2/20/2007 11:00:48 AM, Darrel Toepfer wrote:

We do every day... 3R7 ($660 a year, $35 hour labor, currently $3.90
but I fly on mogas, currently $2.00)

Where is this Shangra-La known as 3R7?

Jennings, LA... Currently 13/31 is closed due to relighting and new
approach light installation. 8/26 is due for relighting next year with
approach lights being installed. Also has a grass strip 17/35. 2 fuel
providers, one self-serve and the other full service...

Also a ramp to access the Holiday Inn. Every year that site is host to a
good sized Stearman flyin. Last year they didn't allow public access to
the tie down area... Kinda bummed alot of people... Course if you taxi
over in your plane, they can't kick you out... ;-)

KOPL has been selling their 100ll for $3.19 ever since they got their
fuel system last year...
Old February 21st 07, 03:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Jay Honeck

KOPL has been selling their 100ll for $3.19 ever since they got their
fuel system last year...

Damn. We paid $4.67 per gallon at Spirit of St. Louis (KSUS) this
morning. And the price was going up another dime as we left.

You guys that are stuck with rip-off FBOs like that have my deepest
sympathy. Thank God for mogas!
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old February 21st 07, 09:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
john smith

In article .com,
"Jay Honeck" wrote:

You guys that are stuck with rip-off FBOs like that have my deepest
sympathy. Thank God for mogas!

And just how do you support the FBO's at the airports you visit and
whose courtesy cars you freely use? ;-))
Old February 22nd 07, 05:40 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Jay Honeck

And just how do you support the FBO's at the airports you visit and
whose courtesy cars you freely use? ;-))

I always fill the courtesy car's tank -- and (on trips, like our
weekend flight to St. Louis) I have little choice but to top off
Atlas' tanks with that nasty ol' blue crap.

Trust me -- I buy more avgas annually than I want to, simply because
airports refuse to sell the fuel my engine prefers.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old February 23rd 07, 04:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
C J Campbell

On Fri, 16 Feb 2007 06:34:09 -0800, Dan Luke wrote
(in article ):

I've decided to sell '87D (anyone interested can see it on
rec.aviation.marketplace).

I know. I sold my planes off, too. Maybe a partnership might make it
worhwhile.

--
Waddling Eagle
World Famous Flight Instructor

Selling airplane Doug Owning 5 March 4th 06 01:24 PM
New Company selling Airplane Propellers for Experimental, Display and Air Plane Pieces Inc Owning 8 September 18th 04 05:02 PM
Selling our O-320-E2D optics student Aviation Marketplace 0 October 29th 03 03:29 AM