IFR - VFR Static and Transponder Inspections (dallas, tx)

Old September 1st 03, 04:14 PM
Dave

Default IFR - VFR Static and Transponder Inspections (dallas, tx)

To all,

I am now performing Static and Transponder systems inspections
(91.411-413) in the Dallas area.
Either at your location or mine (F69 Dallas Airpark).
These inspections are required every 24 months.

Please feel free to email me for more information.

Cheers

Dave

Old September 1st 03, 07:01 PM
Justin Case

What's the freight on this , Dave?
Maybe I'll see you at a certain fly in there in October!

Old September 2nd 03, 04:04 PM
Jim Weir

Dave...

Since I'm out here in Calyforrnyia, I doubt I'd cut into your business too much,
so can you tell me...

A. From getgo zero, what did it cost you to set up to do this?

B. What is the annual cost to calibrate the equipment?

C. How much do you charge for the service, and is it more when you come to me
than when I come to you?

Jim

Dave

-To all,
-
-I am now performing Static and Transponder systems
http://www.rst-engr.com
Old September 5th 03, 01:05 AM
Justin Case

I know where you are, you just don't know who I am!

On Thu, 04 Sep 2003 14:54:59 GMT, Dave
wrote:

Justin,

There are three rates
IFR - $225.00
VFR(basic) - $90.00 91.413 only (transponder)
VFR(encoder) - $120 91.413 with encoder tests in 91.411 (Class B)

I can meet you just about anywhere in the Dallas area. I'm based at
F69-Dallas Air Park.

Cheers

Dave