Magazines for Sale

Old September 5th 03, 04:38 PM
Paolo Ulivi

Default Magazines for Sale

For sale 13 issues of "Flight International":
I ask 12 dollars + shipping or, if in Europe (as I am) 10 euros + shipping.
Some of the covers can be seen at my website
http://www.geocites.com/p_ulivi/p830003.jpg
If needed I can send a scan of the indexes.
Do not exitate to contact me for further details
Paolo

IFR and IFR Refresher Magazines Ron Kirkland Instrument Flight Rules 0 June 8th 04 02:07 AM
Flying Magazine's Instrument Flying 1973 Steven P. McNicoll Instrument Flight Rules 16 January 12th 04 04:50 PM
Aviation Magazines Boating Instrument Flight Rules 0 September 17th 03 09:01 AM
Aviation Magazines Boating Home Built 0 September 17th 03 09:00 AM
Aviation Magazines Boating Aerobatics 0 September 17th 03 09:00 AM