Wing Rigger acquired by MM Fabrication LLC

Old October 26th 14, 03:45 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mark628CA

Default Wing Rigger acquired by MM Fabrication LLC

Wing Rigger (tm) Acquired By MM Fabrication LLC
October 31, 2014

Steve Koerner's successful Wing Rigger product has been acquired by Mark Mocho's MM Fabrication LLC. Wing Rigger will add to the line of soaring specific products manufactured at MM Fabrication's Moriarty, New Mexico facility.

Wing Rigger(tm) is a one person rigging system that allows a pilot to assemble his sailplane without assistance and without the need to lift the heavy spar end of a glider wing.

According to Mocho, "hundreds have been sold over the last seven years - Wing Rigger is a familiar sight at every glider field. Owners appreciate the large third wheel that can roll over weeds and tie down cables, the gas spring lift assist that makes height adjustment so easy, and the hard chrome sliding axle with linear ball bearings. After 7 years of continuous refinement Wing Rigger has no equal."

Mr. Koerner states, "MM Fabrication is the perfect placement for Wing Rigger. Mark has just the right combination of technical skills, people skills and gliders knowledge. I am completely comfortable that my customers around the world are in good hands. Wing Rigger will thrive aside the other quality glider products that Mark manufacturers."

MM Fabrication was started at Moriarty Airport in 2000. The company builds tube-type aluminum glider trailers and offers a line of tow bars and wing wheels for most glider types. The company offers custom machining services and a number of specialty products like camera mounts for aircraft.

"I really enjoy soaring, and the wonderful people who participate in this most amazing sport" Mark says. "Wing Rigger has become an essential part of the soaring scene. I'm glad to have this opportunity to expand my business."

For further information please contact: info (at) mmfabrication (dot) com.

Wing Rigger in Cobra Drawer? [email protected] Soaring 6 March 29th 14 12:47 AM
Wing Rigger FS Ron Gleason Soaring 2 December 5th 13 06:36 PM
Looking for a used wing rigger / one man rigger .... [email protected] Soaring 0 November 6th 13 07:02 PM
Wanted: One-man wing rigger Bastoune Soaring 4 February 21st 10 05:48 PM
Used Cobra Wing Rigger For Sale Jeremy Zawodny Soaring 2 May 8th 06 05:26 PM