Pilatus PC12 vs. TBM 850

Old March 20th 08, 12:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
William Hung[_2_]

Default Pilatus PC12 vs. TBM 850

I want some comparisons. Any link to any articles or has anyone here
have experiences in both?

Thanks,
Wil
Old March 21st 08, 04:42 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

On Mar 20, 8:10 am, William Hung wrote:
I want some comparisons. Any link to any articles or has anyone here
have experiences in both?

Thanks,
Wil

Wil, Aviation Consumer (www.aviationconsumer.com) reviewed both. Not
free but worth it, especially if you are spending $3million
jeff
Old March 22nd 08, 03:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
William Hung[_2_]

On Mar 21, 12:42*am, wrote:
On Mar 20, 8:10 am, wrote:

I want some comparisons. *Any link to any articles or has anyone here
have experiences in both?

Thanks,
Wil

Wil, Aviation Consumer (www.aviationconsumer.com) reviewed both. *Not
free but worth it, especially if you are spending $3million
jeff

Don't have that kind of money, just curious. They seam to be very
close in design, power plant and layout. I appreciate your reply.

Thanks,
Wil
Old March 22nd 08, 04:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
William Hung[_2_]

On Mar 22, 11:34*am, "Viperdoc" wrote:
They are a lot different in terms of cost, size, and capability

How so Doc? I can only find magazine articles on them not much else.

Thanks,
Wil
Old March 22nd 08, 06:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Thomas Borchert

William,

They seam to be very
close in design, power plant and layout.

Frankly, not at all. The PC12 is much, much larger. The TBM is much,
much faster.

--
Thomas Borchert (EDDH)

Old March 22nd 08, 11:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
B A R R Y

On Sat, 22 Mar 2008 18:31:13 -0400, john smith wrote:

The PC-12 has a fuselage slightly larger than a Beech King Air 200.
The TBM fuselage is slightly larger than a Piper Malibu.

That makes sense to me...

The PC12 reminds me of a low-wing Caravan, while the TBM reminds me of
a Malibu with very large balls.
Old March 23rd 08, 12:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
GrtArtiste

On Mar 20, 8:10 am, William Hung wrote:
I want some comparisons. Any link to any articles or has anyone here
have experiences in both?

http://www.tbmaustralia.com/index.ph... 13&Itemid=31

EADS Socata promotional video of TBM 850

GrtArtiste

Old March 24th 08, 06:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Michael Henry[_2_]

http://www.tbmaustralia.com/index.ph... 13&Itemid=31

EADS Socata promotional video of TBM 850

I bet Mooney wish they never pulled out!

Old April 3rd 08, 01:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
William Hung[_2_]

On Mar 20, 8:10*am, William Hung wrote:
I want some comparisons. *Any link to any articles or has anyone here
have experiences in both?

Thanks,
Wil

Thank you all for the responses.

Wil
Old April 3rd 08, 01:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
William Hung[_2_]

On Apr 3, 8:40*am, William Hung wrote:
On Mar 20, 8:10*am, William Hung wrote:

I want some comparisons. *Any link to any articles or has anyone here
have experiences in both?

Thanks,
Wil

Thank you all for the responses.