NW_Pilot Summer Tour,

Old May 30th 08, 02:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
NW_Pilot

Default NW_Pilot Summer Tour,

Ahhh!!!! Well looks like my vacation is over time to go back to work! here
whats planned....

2 172's to Jordan Via Azores, Spain, Italy, Greece, Cypress.
1 Arrow IV to Bulgaria Via Azores, Spain, Italy
2 SR22's to Japan Via Alaska,
1 Cessna 400 to EU (OshKosh)
1 Seneca V to India, Via Alaska, Japan, Philipines, Thiland,
1 SR22 to Newzealand Via Hawaii, X-mas Island, Figi or Pogo Pogo

I am also taking applications for an additional ferry pilot or two to ferry
new Cessna's, and Cirrus in the Fall working on a contract for 25 Sr22
deliveries and 18 Cessna's November 2008 to Febuarry 2009. Each trip takes
about a week each minium pay will be $1,500 each + all expenses each trip.
Pay is always DOE, aircraft and trip length and over water time.

The Minimum for a crossing is $1,500 usually a lot more.

My Insurance minimums are,
FAA Commercial Pilot Certificate or Properly Rated for Aircraft!
1,200TT (Not To Include Time As Instruction Given) Real Airplane Flying
Time.
50 PIC Actual Instrument
2 Assisted Crossings From Name Insured or 5 Solo Crossings Log Book Copies
Required.
100 in make and model
50 PIC In TAA
Commercial Pilot Endorsement On Overweight Techniques
(CFI's ok but must provide notorized statment to insurance co that they will
not use aircraft for any instruction)

My Trade A Plane advert will be posted around September/October..

You can send me your info via
hr___@___n_os_pam_internationalferryflightsn_os_pa m_dot_com

Old May 30th 08, 12:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Stealth Pilot[_2_]

On Thu, 29 May 2008 18:06:29 -0700, "NW_Pilot"
wrote:

[...]

what did your last pilot die of?
Old May 30th 08, 04:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
NW_Pilot

wrote:

[...]

I have used 2 contract pilots both of them are now working for an airline.
Alive and doing well

Old May 31st 08, 03:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Stealth Pilot[_2_]

On Fri, 30 May 2008 08:55:41 -0700, "NW_Pilot"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

My Trade A Plane advert will be posted around September/October..

You can send me your info via
hr___@___n_os_pam_internationalferryflightsn_os _pam_dot_com

what did your last pilot die of?

I have used 2 contract pilots both of them are now working for an airline.
Alive and doing well

good man.

a ferry pilot told me some years ago of a show that advertised for
ferry pilots. they'd lost two in the ocean and needed to replace them.
I was probing to see whether you were the firm.

Stealth Pilot

Old May 31st 08, 04:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
wrxpilot

On May 29, 9:06*pm, "NW_Pilot"
wrote:

My Insurance minimums are,
FAA Commercial Pilot Certificate or Properly Rated for Aircraft!
1,200TT (Not To Include Time As Instruction Given) Real Airplane Flying
Time.

NW Pilot, you crack me up! Still amazed you haven't killed yourself
yet.

Old May 31st 08, 06:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Andrew Sarangan

On May 31, 11:34 am, wrxpilot wrote:
On May 29, 9:06 pm, "NW_Pilot"
wrote:

My Insurance minimums are,
FAA Commercial Pilot Certificate or Properly Rated for Aircraft!
1,200TT (Not To Include Time As Instruction Given) Real Airplane Flying
Time.

NW Pilot, you crack me up! Still amazed you haven't killed yourself
yet.

Why? No one seems amazed that the weekend pilot who flies poorly-
maintained rental fleet has not killed himself yet, so why are these
flights any riskier? This sounds like a fantastic job if you are
single and no kids. Just one question, what is "DOE"?

Old June 1st 08, 12:22 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
NW_Pilot

"Clark" wrote in message
Andrew Sarangan wrote in news:8c3a131c-d222-436d-
:

wrote:

My Insurance minimums are,
FAA Commercial Pilot Certificate or Properly Rated for Aircraft!
1,200TT (Not To Include Time As Instruction Given) Real Airplane

Flying
Time.

NW Pilot, you crack me up! Still amazed you haven't killed yourself
yet.

Why? No one seems amazed that the weekend pilot who flies poorly-
maintained rental fleet has not killed himself yet, so why are these
flights any riskier? This sounds like a fantastic job if you are
single and no kids. Just one question, what is "DOE"?

Depends On Experience

In other words he pays what he thinks the other guy will accept, not for
completing the job.

--
---
there should be a "sig" here

I pay what a person is worth...

For top pay one need to have their owned equipment (excluding raft), have a
few crossings, know how to obtain the proper over flight and landing
permits, know routes, times, handlers, customs procedures, and how to file
the route properly without getting it rejected by euro control or other
agencies 5 times and wasting time. Some one like that is worth more than
someone that dose not have the experience and is going to have to be trained
and/or hand fed the entire trip.

That's What Depending On Experience Is.

Even leaving the us for export is not simple..... depending on where your
going you will need to have the proper export paperwork and number of
copies.

Ping NW_Pilot Dallas Piloting 2 January 14th 08 04:13 AM
Ping NW_Pilot Mortimer Schnerd, RN[_2_] Piloting 7 May 31st 07 01:00 PM
NW_Pilot - What's up with the G1000? John Theune Piloting 4 October 19th 06 09:32 PM
NW_Pilot Update Jay Honeck Piloting 9 September 17th 06 10:52 PM
what our friend NW_PILOT is up to xyzzy Owning 10 April 29th 06 02:38 AM