RICO VACS variometer - FREE TO CLUB

Old May 6th 07, 03:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
James D'Andrea

Default RICO VACS variometer - FREE TO CLUB

I upgraded the panel on my LS3-17 last year, and now have a RICO VACS
speed to fly vario sitting around that needs a new home. I would
prefer that it go to a club, and ask that you pay $20 to cover
shipping to anywhere in the USA. In operation, the vario makes a nice
clicking sound in response to lift that is very similar to sailboat
winches. I actually prefer it to the modulated sound of my modern
vario because it's easier on the ears. The vario comes with
everything you'll need including the operating manual, factory
supplied gust filter, and silicone tubing still attached.

Old May 6th 07, 11:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ken Kochanski (KK)

Jim,

If you still have it, PGC could put it to good use.

http://www.pgcsoaring.org/

Old May 6th 07, 02:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
monicue

On May 5, 7:56 pm, James D'Andrea wrote:
I upgraded the panel on my LS3-17 last year, and now have a RICO VACS
speed to fly vario sitting around that needs a new home. I would
prefer that it go to a club, and ask that you pay $20 to cover
shipping to anywhere in the USA. In operation, the vario makes a nice
clicking sound in response to lift that is very similar to sailboat
winches. I actually prefer it to the modulated sound of my modern
vario because it's easier on the ears. The vario comes with
everything you'll need including the operating manual, factory
supplied gust filter, and silicone tubing still attached.

NCSA in Byron, Ca would love to have it,

Monique

Old May 6th 07, 04:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
James D'Andrea

Post Mills Soaring Club in VT gets it for their 1-23H restoration
project. Good luck guys.