Ad: Self-lauching sailplane kit - TeST 8DM

Old November 17th 04, 12:35 AM
Eric Greenwell

Default Ad: Self-lauching sailplane kit - TeST 8DM

This ad is for a kit owned by a recently deceased pilot, at the request
of a friend of mine. I know nothing about it, so go to the website if
you need the details:

www.saitta-design.com

Eric Greenwell
Washington State
USA
Old November 17th 04, 03:50 PM
F.L. Whiteley

"Eric Greenwell" wrote in message
This ad is for a kit owned by a recently deceased pilot, at the request
of a friend of mine. I know nothing about it, so go to the website if
you need the details:

www.saitta-design.com

Eric Greenwell
Washington State
USA

Has the factory closed? The web site no longer appears to be working.

Frank Whiteley

Old November 17th 04, 06:44 PM
Eric Greenwell

F.L. Whiteley wrote:
"Eric Greenwell" wrote in message

This ad is for a kit owned by a recently deceased pilot, at the request
of a friend of mine. I know nothing about it, so go to the website if
you need the details:

Has the factory closed? The web site no longer appears to be working.

It works for me (www.test.infoline.cz/), so I assume they are still in
business. Their email is .

Eric Greenwell
Washington State
USA
Old November 17th 04, 07:11 PM
Eric Greenwell

Eric Greenwell wrote:

This ad is for a kit owned by a recently deceased pilot, at the request
of a friend of mine. I know nothing about it, so go to the website if
you need the details:

www.saitta-design.com

Interestingly, when I first tried to post this with "For Sale:" in the
subject line, it was rejected with the message "rec.aviation.soaring" is
a non-commercial group ..." or something like that. I didn't know there
was any filtering going on, and I don't even know who is doing it!

Eric Greenwell
Washington State
USA