FS Cheap Icom PW-1 1KW,Icom ID-1,IC-92AD,IC-756PRO III

Old July 1st 12, 08:33 AM
g0iqn g0iqn is offline
Junior Member

Post FS Cheap Icom PW-1 1KW,Icom ID-1,IC-92AD,IC-756PRO III

Icom PW-1 1KW Amplifier
S/N-02318, this amplifier is in excellent condition! 10/12 meter mod done.
Includes original box, cables and manuals.
Must be a licensed amateur, this will be verified.
Feel free to email with any questions.
COSTS 1800USD
Email : g0iqn at yahoo dot com

Mint ICOM IC-756PRO III in PERFECT FULL working condition and MINT cosmetics. If has been kept with cover (included) and comes with original box, cables, fuses, etc as new. I have used this radio for a while, and it puts out FULL output and absolutely everything work as it should. I can provide pictures and we can talk on 40 meters.
Costs:1100usd

Icom IC-756 Pro II
with original box (Well worn box) , power cord with power pole end added, Icom HM-36 Mic, Instruction manual, custom radio cover, Heil ICM mic with table stand. Radio works as it should with no damage. Radio has had the Mars mod performed. I will include Heil hand switch for MIC if wanted. From a smoke free environment.
Costs:800usd

Icom IC-92AD and Accessories
Like new Icom IC-92AD D-Star HT, BC-177 quick desk charger, RS-92 software and cable, LC-168 case
Costs:400usd

Icom ID-1
Icom ID-1 1.2 GHz transciever. Radio comes with speaker, seperation kit, boxes,power cord, and manual. Unit has never been mobile and looks and works 100%.
Costs:550usd

Icom Ic - 7000 for sale. I have had this radio since new and it has mostly been a backup to a Pro III and has mainly been used in the back yard for relaxed QSO's or for laid-back Field Days! It actually has very low transmitting time. I put the Icom handle and feet on it because I am very careful with my equipment. Both items are in Excellent+ condition and all original boxes, manuals and accsssories are included. Will include the Nifty Mini Manual. I will sell the IC-7000 with a like-new LDG IT-100 Autotuner
COSTS:800usd

Icom IC-7600 HF/6M All-Mode Transceiver
Icom IC-7600 HF/6M all-mode transceiver. With built in bandscope/display, dual IF DSP, 3 IF roofing filters, DualWatch, DSP NR, RIT/XIT, Autonotch, USB port, and much much more This radio is in perfect, mint condition in every way - indistinguishable from new. I am 2nd owner and it was used very lightly, always in non-smoking environment. Comes with everything you get if you bought new - DC power cord, Icom hand mike, operator's manual, double factory shipping cartons
Costs:2400usd.

Contact : Mr. Chris
Email : g0iqn at yahoo dot com
Phone : +447031919383

73

Last edited by g0iqn : July 1st 12 at 08:37 AM.

ICOM A-22 slityu Aviation Marketplace 0 April 17th 07 10:43 AM
ICOM A24 John Sp Home Built 4 July 7th 05 11:59 AM
ICOM A-22 Gerry MacDonald Home Built 0 February 22nd 04 07:37 AM
icom A5 question Brendan Grace Instrument Flight Rules 3 December 15th 03 08:49 PM
Icom CM-35 Desktop Battery Charger for Icom IC-A2 Radio A. Kay Aviation Marketplace 0 August 23rd 03 08:01 AM