Poking my head in....

Old September 11th 07, 02:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.ifr
A Lieberman[_2_]

Default Poking my head in....

Seems things have calmed down some?????? I am not getting lots of
digests in my Gmail account??? Is there hope?????

Last I posted was something in July about me establishing an aviation
related channel.

Not sure if anybody has checked in as of late on my You Tube channel,
but if you are interested, I have added 13 or so new aviation related
videos since my original posting in July.

Feel free to share with anybody who may like these kind of movie
files.

My goal is to show the magical side of GA, not the dramatic side.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=BeechSundowner is my You Tube
channel

Newest Videos are to the following songs

Stairway to heaven Various in flight pics
Fly like an Eagle which is a XC from Madison MS to Westminster MD
Fly Robin Fly - Various in flight pics
Ohio State Universary fight song / Sloopy which is a XC to and from
Madison MS to Steubenville OH called VFR not recommended
VFR on top local IFR work to an instrumental clip

Also included in my lastest uploads are

Night touch and go at KJAN
Various cloud dancing and cloud popping videos
Dodging Thunderstorms
ATC coms when I was up 2G2, me picking up my IFR clearance from KPIT,
got the clips from liveatc.net and put it to pictures. you can hear
the ATC side, I was on a different frequency.
IFR arrival at 2G2 - you can put a voice to a name and hear how I
sound on the radio as I was on the same frequency as KPIT so you hear
me and KPIT approach..

Non aviation related,

Go Kart Cam
Hurricane Katrina (aviation related near the end)
and a tribute to my mother.

Comments / suggestions for improvement most welcomed here or on You
Tube!

Me, hard to believe I been flying for 7 years, how the years roll
by :-)

Allen
759.6 hours
1191 landings
45.7 night
50.1 actual
Total = PRICELESS

Reposted.... Poking my head in [email protected] Piloting 3 September 12th 07 01:39 AM
Poking my head in.... A Lieberman[_2_] Piloting 0 September 11th 07 02:18 AM
Head on Maple1 Aviation Photos 1 August 3rd 07 06:02 AM
head set [email protected] Home Built 1 September 19th 06 02:27 PM
DOT head has got to go JJ Piloting 17 July 22nd 04 05:53 PM