Lynn Tilton CIA Operative?

Old March 6th 07, 04:05 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.rotorcraft,us.military.army,alt.politics.org.cia

Default Lynn Tilton CIA Operative?

As a former employee of the U.S. Army Aviation System Command at NASA
Lewis
who was played into the position by CIA plants then thrown out of
society resulting
in my cleaning the Orange County Convention Center after the
HAI( Helicopter Association
International or HELI-Con or in my case HELL-Con) a few days ago I
found a magazine with
a reference to "MD Helicopters" and Lynn Tilton of "Patriarch
Partners". PP is a Wall Street
investment firm that buys companies that are dying or dead. I think
McDonnel Douglas bought
Hughes Helicopter and then MD merged with Boeing and then sold the
helicopter division to
a dutch MIC(military industrial complex) company called RDM Holding.
Note, the U.S. Army
had a direct interest in McDonnel Douglas Helicopters through its
association with the Hughes
Apache program, the NOTAR research program and other U.S. Army
associated projects. Why
would this type of sale be allowed unless it was part of a larger plan
by the CIA?

November 2005

MD Helicopters, a privately held manufacturer that Boeing once owned,
is now recovering from near collapse. Patriarch Partners, a $5 billion
investment fund that focuses on saving companies in trouble, bought MD
Helicopters in July.

MD, whose family of rotorcraft have enjoyed wide popularity,
especially in the law enforcement community, began showing signs of
cash-flow trouble in late 2003 when customers noticed a severe
slowdown in parts availability. By 2004, sales of their entire product
line had slumped amid rumors that the company could go bankrupt under
the weight of millions of dollars in outstanding debt with component
suppliers. Longtime operators of MD aircraft, such as the Los Angeles
County Sheriff's Dept. and the Phoenix Police Dept., dumped their
fleets of the four-place MD-500 series of helicopters, citing poor
product support as a major reason for their switch to other aircraft.
However, several police agenices, including the Houston Police Dept.
recently placed new orders with the manufacturer.

In the second half of 2004, both Boeing and Sikorsky actively sought
to buy out or buy in to MD in the hopes of making a hybrid company
that would be more attractive to the Pentagon in the wake of the
cancellation of their RAH-66 Comanche program. Boeing and Sikorsky
walked away from their respective negotiations, leaving MD to close
out 2004 with record low sales.

Earlier this year, Boeing purchased the intellectual rights and
tooling from MD to build the Little Bird for, among other things, its
entrant in the U.S. Army's ARM competition.

And, shortly after the buy-out Lockheed-Martian becomes a player with
MD

Lockheed Martin and MD Helicopters have teamed up to compete for the
U.S. Army's Light Utility Helicopter program, basing their bid on the
MD-900 Explorer. Lockheed Martin would serve as prime contractor and
provide training, simulators and contractor logistics support if the
team won the competition (see item below). MD Helicopters would build
the aircraft at its Mesa, Ariz. facility.

My question is was MDH purposely driven into financial problems so CIA
Tilton and Patriarch Partners could
come along and buy it? If MDH had won the Army's light helicopter
contract Tilton and Vader Partners would
have___ but we know the outcome of that situation.

I'm sure its just my bitterness of having been suckered into a CIA
trap at NASA-Lewis and the fake
Army Propulsion Directorate office there and the CIA plant Teresa
Kline who with the others
on here killing team__threw me out of society, I'm sure I'm just
bitter that all my publications online
have been censored and all my research about the CIA and American
society has been censored
onlie, I'm sure its just my bitterness that I'm forced to clean
convention centers instead of
giving lectures and speaches there that makes me question who "Lynn
Tilton" is and who exactly
is Patriach Partners". My gut feeling is that Teresa Kline and John
Acurio has something to do
with MD going down the tubes and Lynn "Teresa" Tilton buying the
company. Why did they lose
the Army contract? Maybe somebody found out about what happened to me
the association
with the Army office at NASA Lewis and who Lynn Tilton really is. This
also reminds me of the small real estate firm "Vornado" from Hasbrouck
Heights, NJ that suddenly became a major player in the big city real
estate game
after buying the Kennedy Merchant Mart in Chicago after John Kennedy,
Jr's plane mysteriously went
down after flying out of Fairfield, NJ. Am I the John Kennedy, Jr
that was shot out of the sky so
Vader Partners could become a major player? Is Lynn Tilton actually
another CIA Plant like
Teresa Kline? Makes you wonder.

Also, you should look up my C5X Spook Goose script idea in the news
groups. Very interesting.

From Agency Orlando where these wave-heads have no need for cell

phones or sat tv or cable tv.

Wayne E. Manzo, Phd
Publisher, Human Rights Leader, Scientist
www.mansueact.com/mansue.com/scandal.html
www.martianpeople.com
www.mansueact.com/patv/
www.mansueact.com/american_resister/