Major FAA Shocker!!

Old September 18th 07, 04:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
WhoGivesAFig?

Default Major FAA Shocker!!

I almost fell on the floor when I read this

The FAA is actually hiring a WHITE MALE PILOT with a
aviation background for a high up position within the FAA

Good GOD what the hell is going on!?!?!?!?!?

I can't believe this!!! A WHITE MALE who is qualified hired
by the FAA????

Shocking!!

http://www.chicagotribune.com/busine...,6459389.story
Old September 18th 07, 08:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
tscottme

Being the FAA, I'm sure it was an oversight, nothing more.

--

Scott

"a community that allows a large number of young men to grow up in broken
homes, dominated by women, never acquiring any stable relationship to male
authority, never acquiring any rational expectation about the future - that
community asks for and gets chaos."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan

FAA Shocker!! WhoGivesAFig? Piloting 3 September 18th 07 07:13 PM
a major marital breakthrough Kevin Clarke Piloting 23 November 22nd 06 02:08 AM
Falconar Cub Major Griff Home Built 1 February 18th 06 07:35 PM
Gypsy Major parts [email protected] Owning 6 November 24th 05 12:17 PM
Major Overhaul Jim Weir Owning 10 June 8th 04 05:12 PM