Countering Widespread Ignorance About the National Guard

Old March 1st 04, 08:00 PM
Tarver Engineering

"Kevin Brooks" wrote in message

Brooks

In what universe are you fit to shine Art's shoes, Kevin?

Old March 2nd 04, 01:24 AM
Tex Houston

"Kevin Brooks" wrote in message
Thank you John. Friends are hard to find around here. (sigh)

If you just stopped lying, and started admitting when you had screwed the
pooch (i.e., the whole "Guard was back home while we did the fightin'"

crap)
you'd have more friends. Continuing to deny reality after you have been
corrected by umpteen other posters does little to enamor the average

poster.

Brooks

Neither of you are exactly covering yourselves with glory in this ****ing
match. Both of you are splashing yourselves AND the bystanders.

A pox on both your houses! Anyone else feel the same way?

Regards,

Tex Houston

Old March 2nd 04, 01:43 AM
Mike Marron

"Tex Houston" wrote:

Neither of you are exactly covering yourselves with glory in this ****ing
match. Both of you are splashing yourselves AND the bystanders.

A pox on both your houses! Anyone else feel the same way?

All I know is that YOU are part of the problem around here, not the
solution. You gloss over all the good postings (for example, the
posting I just made about the 602nd) and focus on the off-topic
postings precisely like you've just done here. Then you have the
audacity to bemoan and lament about all the off-topic postings
apparently oblivious to the fact that your bitching and complaining
about off-topic posts triggers EVEN MORE off-topic followups to
your off-topic bitching. Baffling!

Old March 2nd 04, 02:15 AM
Kevin Brooks

Subject: Countering Widespread Ignorance About the National Guard
From: "Kevin Brooks"
Date: 3/1/04 4:41 PM Pacific Standard Time

From: "Tarver Engineering"

Date: 3/1/04 12:00 PM Pacific Standard Time

"Kevin Brooks" wrote in message

Brooks

In what universe are you fit to shine Art's shoes, Kevin?

It looks as though Kevin is totally democratic. He hates everyone

regardless
of race, religion or national origin.

No, Art, I just don't care much for proven liars, like you and your

newest
best buddy here.

Brooks

Arthur Kramer

Tell us about your extensive combat experience in Ohio sniveling liar.

Again, the ONLY duty I ever performed in Ohio was a military funeral. You
have been told this before, and for the life of me I cannot figure out why
you have this strange fixation on my alleged presence in Ohio at some desk.
As to lying, you have already been amply proven to be a very prolific liar,
and if you can find *any* example of my having done so, please show it to
us. Come on now, where is the evidence?

What
the flak so thick over your desk you could get out and walk on it? Tell us

abou
tit liar.My military record is an open book for all see with near minute-

minute accounts.

I could really care less about your military record. FYI, having a military
record does not preclude you from being a liar--your recent and repeated
lies about the Guard during WWII bear that out.

How about yours liar?

What does my military record have to do with your propensity to repeatedly
lie about the activities of the Guard during WWII? Nothing, that's what. not
an issue, except in your feeble little mind.

You post nothing of interest.

Seems like a few folks have found the presentation of the truth regarding
the service of the Guard during WWII by a few of us more realistic posters
to be of greater interest, and reliability, than your repeated lies about
the same subject.

Only
criticism of everything and everyone to cover up your near zero combat
experience.

Again, what does my military service record have to do with this discussion?
Nothing.

Right liar?

As others have already noted, you are the one with the integrity problem.

Now screw off and stop bothering people who actually
fought for their country

BTW, after all of these repeated claims from you that you *volunteered* for
service during the war, what was that bit about getting your call-up notice
on the very day you turned eighteeen all about? Were you actually a draftee
(nothing wrong with that, except for the fact that you have repeatedly
claimed otherwise in the past), or did you hightail it for the USAAF
recruiters' office only after you got your notice? Gotta watch those errant
slips of the tongue you are so prone towards--they tend to reveal a distinct
lack of honesty in regards to your past claims.

Brooks

(and hey, you *again* forgot that you plonked me a day ago...)

Arthur Kramer

bush rules! Be Kind Military Aviation 53 February 14th 04 04:26 PM
Enola Gay: Burnt flesh and other magnificent technological achievements me Military Aviation 146 January 15th 04 10:13 PM
13 Dec 2003 - Today’s Military, Veteran, War and National Security News Otis Willie Military Aviation 0 December 13th 03 08:47 PM
11 Nov 2003 - Today’s Military, Veteran, War and National Security News Otis Willie Military Aviation 0 November 11th 03 11:58 PM
18 Sep 2003 - Today’s Military, Veteran, War and National Security News Otis Willie Military Aviation 0 September 19th 03 03:47 AM