How to build a plane for voyeurism ???

Old December 30th 05, 06:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default How to build a plane for voyeurism ???

AINut wrote:
Arizona and North Carolina are two. While there is no law (that I know
of) on their books specifically allowing the shootdown, the people who
did so never went to jail. In one case, a police helicopter was chasing
children in a park with their bird. The man who downed the copter went
to trial but was not convicted, the cops were. I think that one was in
NC. I don't remember the specifics of the AZ case, but it never went to
trial.

IIRC the AZ case was border crashers.
Old December 30th 05, 07:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,alt.tits

AINut wrote:

Arizona and North Carolina are two. While there is no law (that I know
of) on their books specifically allowing the shootdown, the people who
did so never went to jail. In one case, a police helicopter was chasing
children in a park with their bird. The man who downed the copter went
to trial but was not convicted, the cops were. I think that one was in
NC. I don't remember the specifics of the AZ case, but it never went to
trial.

David M.

And from that you conclude that it is legal to shoot down helicopters
in those states? g

Matt Whiting wrote:
AINut wrote:

Gerard Mindstep wrote:

I want to see nude women sunbathing from above.

How can I build such a plane?

Yeah, it's called a helicopter. You can be shot down if you don't get
prior permission and that is legal in a lot of states.

OK, this bluff is too easy to call. Name one state and provide a
statute reference.

Matt

Old December 30th 05, 07:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,alt.tits

alexy wrote:
AINut wrote:

Arizona and North Carolina are two. While there is no law (that I know
of) on their books specifically allowing the shootdown, the people who
did so never went to jail. In one case, a police helicopter was chasing
children in a park with their bird. The man who downed the copter went
to trial but was not convicted, the cops were. I think that one was in
NC. I don't remember the specifics of the AZ case, but it never went to
trial.

David M.

And from that you conclude that it is legal to shoot down helicopters
in those states? g

My thought exactly. I know people who drive drunk and don't go to jail
so I guess that makes drunk driving legal.

Matt
Old December 31st 05, 05:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,alt.tits

I have eleven acres on a mountain top that's two miles from WV's Avolon
neutist resort. I might just overfly(helicopter) one time just to have
a peek. :^)

The Monk

Old December 31st 05, 11:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,alt.tits

On Sat, 31 Dec 2005 00:48:04 -0600, AINut wrote:

Cheaper just to visit or join. Lots less hassle, too.

David M.

that is absolutely the case.
the joke of all this is that at 500 ft you are hardpressed to tell
whether someone below you is male, female, clothed or unclothed at
all.
we have a nudist beach in Perth (Swanborne) and every time I've flown
someone over it they've been amazed that you can see nothing at all.
people look like ants they are that small.

the armchair pervs are quite amusing to read.
I've been flying along that nudist beach for 10 years now (it is under
a busy VFR lane) and most times I forget to look. there's nothing to
see. :-)
Stealth Pilot
Old December 31st 05, 12:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,alt.tits

"Stealth Pilot" wrote

the armchair pervs are quite amusing to read.
I've been flying along that nudist beach for 10 years now (it is under
a busy VFR lane) and most times I forget to look. there's nothing to
see. :-)

And if she was big enough to see, you didn't want to be looking, anyway!!!
--
Jim in NC

Old January 1st 06, 07:50 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,alt.tits

And if she was big enough to see, you didn't want to be looking, anyway!!!

That's a good one Jim.

AINut & Stealth Pilot, way to ruin the mood guys :^) I was just
going along w/ the flow... you know.

Old January 3rd 06, 04:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,alt.tits

On Sun, 01 Jan 2006 14:10:56 -0800, Bashir Salamati
wrote:

On 28 Dec 2005 02:16:25 -0800, "Gerard Mindstep"
wrote:

:I want to see nude women sunbathing from above.

Why not just go up and introduce yourself?

Rumor has it that there was one Cub pilot who liked to "glide" over
one area at tree top level as there was apparently one woman who liked
to sun bathe on the back of their boat which was on the trailer in the
back yard.

(N833R, S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair)
www.rogerhalstead.com
:
:How can I build such a plane?

More from Jason Grass, right on schedule. What's with the Voyure
plane, I thought you wanted to build a evil plane?

It is better to get the naked women in your plane. Like this
http://voy33.voyeurweb.com/storytime...e/VN60983.html