another crash

Old September 20th 19, 12:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Charlie Quebec

Default another crash

I suggested is was possible, I did not say it was the cause. Can you categorically eliminate it as the cause?
Of course not.
Old September 20th 19, 12:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Charlie Quebec

Just to be clear this is what I wrote.
On DG with the one piece canopy, the head rest is mounted on the canopy, and one can imagine the effect of the canopy flying forward into the back of the pilots head, I removed mine from the canopy for exactly this reason after reading a previous accident report.
I’m not seeing a statement that it was certainly the headrest.
Nice strawman you got there.
Old September 20th 19, 05:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
JS[_5_]

On Monday, September 9, 2019 at 8:00:18 AM UTC-7, wrote:
As the guy that sold the pilot that nicely turned out 300, it's a sad day indeed.

It's always sad to hear of a fellow pilot's death.

Upsetting to know that any of us meeting a similar fate could have the report to the flying community deteriorate into petty arguments.
Any friend or relative of the deceased who stumbled into it would see a complete lack of respect.
Jim
Old September 20th 19, 07:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

I agree, it's easy to arm chair quarterback especially given the anomymity of a keyboard. The DG-300 was sold in excellent condition, Mike seemed to know his way around gliders. Please let this thread die right after explaining how I can unsubscribe from the floundering.

Photo here.
https://i.imgur.com/JyStggc.jpg

ASG-29 Crash [email protected] Soaring 0 September 27th 16 03:59 PM
UPS 747-400 crash D Ramapriya Piloting 0 September 4th 10 04:04 AM
Anyone know anything about this crash? [email protected] Soaring 2 July 28th 08 01:44 PM
vampire or venom crash pic - wx904 crash.jpg (1/1) [email protected] Aviation Photos 4 January 1st 07 06:30 PM
vampire or venom crash pic - wx904 crash.jpg (0/1) [email protected] Aviation Photos 0 December 30th 06 04:57 PM