Percival L Mincer - mincing gay bar loiterer

Old August 3rd 06, 01:18 PM posted to soc.men,demon.local,rec.aviation.products
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Default Percival L Mincer - mincing gay bar loiterer

Shocking video of him at the Belfort bar glory hole with the Belfort
fag floating around on the internet.

Old August 3rd 06, 03:16 PM posted to soc.men,demon.local,rec.aviation.products,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated
krp[_1_]

"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
oups.com...

Shocking video of him at the Belfort bar glory hole with the Belfort
fag floating around on the internet.

The FUNNY part is he CLAIMS he's GAY! And he CLAIMS he is a lawyer! Not
just "A" lawyer but a big time TRIAL LAWYER.
Of course at the point of the claim he starts getting a bit vague. Of course
"PERCY" is not his real name. Golly - one does wonder WHY?

He has these delusions of all this information he thinks he has about me. He
speaks EVERY DAY to my dead ex-wife my second wife, he claims he can PROVE
my present wife left me and is in Ft. Lauderdale... The pathetic little
**** makes CRANK phone calls to me. Lately they are just digitized calls. On
one he spent 5 minutes BRAGGING to me that he OWNS a FLEET of 3 "King Air
T-350's" planes. He claims to spend more on fuel for his KING AIRS than my
house is worth. He also says that he owns a Mercedes Maybach! I think he
said he has several of those too. He told one guy he has "A" watch worth
more than the guy's house.
(A solid Gold diamond encrusted Rolex sold for $45,000) Cheap house?

"Percy" is a PATHETIC "stalker." Actually "Percy" is more than one person.
Several people SHARE the "PERCY MINCER" account. One is David Moore -
another is our beloved Turdbrain Turam, another is Stacy Alexander, and a
couple others I am not quite sure about. All of them are quite mentally ill.
They seem to find each other and run in packs don't they? A collection of
losers who are fugitives from the mental ward.

In short he's an entertaining little sot!

BTW a King Air 350 is worth about $7 million a copy.

Old August 3rd 06, 05:52 PM posted to soc.men,demon.local,rec.aviation.products,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated
Percival L Mincer

Still waiting for proof, fat boy.
Poor fat Kenny......so pathetic, so insane.
No FAT KENNY, I said I speak with MEGS frequently. We are all waiting
for you to post proof of anything you said, fat boy.

plm

Old August 4th 06, 12:37 AM posted to soc.men,demon.local,rec.aviation.products,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated
krp[_1_]

"Percival L Mincer" wrote in message
oups.com...

Still waiting for proof, fat boy. Poor fat Kenny......so pathetic, so
insane.
No FAT KENNY, I said I speak with MEGS frequently. We are all waiting
for you to post proof of anything you said, fat boy.

Proof of what your FLEET of King Air 350's? Your MANY Mercedes Maybachs?
Your HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE law office?
Your standing as "America's LEADING Trial Lawyer?" I should think it would
be YOU obliged to prove it. But then you can't, can you?
You just made it all up.

Old August 4th 06, 12:38 AM posted to soc.men,demon.local,rec.aviation.products,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated
krp[_1_]

"Percival L Mincer" wrote in message
oups.com...

BTW... A Rolex is a trailer trash " new money" watch, fat boy.

Oh I agree the Omega is a better watch and less money. But it IS the
most expensive critter out there.

Old August 4th 06, 04:42 AM posted to soc.men,demon.local,rec.aviation.products,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,comp.os.os2.advocacy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

krp wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
oups.com...

Shocking video of him at the Belfort bar glory hole with the Belfort
fag floating around on the internet.

The FUNNY part is he CLAIMS he's GAY! And he CLAIMS he is a lawyer! Not
just "A" lawyer but a big time TRIAL LAWYER.

Seems he makes as many k'lames as Dickless.

Of course at the point of the claim he starts getting a bit vague. Of course
"PERCY" is not his real name. Golly - one does wonder WHY?

Yes, I'd have to wonder why too.

He has these delusions of all this information he thinks he has about me. He
speaks EVERY DAY to my dead ex-wife my second wife, he claims he can PROVE
my present wife left me and is in Ft. Lauderdale... The pathetic little
**** makes CRANK phone calls to me. Lately they are just digitized calls. On
one he spent 5 minutes BRAGGING to me that he OWNS a FLEET of 3 "King Air
T-350's" planes. He claims to spend more on fuel for his KING AIRS than my
house is worth. He also says that he owns a Mercedes Maybach! I think he
said he has several of those too. He told one guy he has "A" watch worth
more than the guy's house.

Do you have Caller ID? If so, post his phone number.

(A solid Gold diamond encrusted Rolex sold for $45,000) Cheap house?

I bet he really lives in a trailer.

"Percy" is a PATHETIC "stalker." Actually "Percy" is more than one person.
Several people SHARE the "PERCY MINCER" account. One is David Moore -
another is our beloved Turdbrain Turam, another is Stacy Alexander, and a
couple others I am not quite sure about. All of them are quite mentally ill.
They seem to find each other and run in packs don't they? A collection of
losers who are fugitives from the mental ward.

In short he's an entertaining little sot!

BTW a King Air 350 is worth about $7 million a copy.

But who would want one?

Old August 4th 06, 04:44 AM posted to soc.men,demon.local,rec.aviation.products,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Percival L Mincer wrote:
BTW... A Rolex is a trailer trash " new money" watch, fat boy.

Is that why you wear one?

Old August 4th 06, 09:44 AM posted to soc.men,demon.local,rec.aviation.products,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,comp.os.os2.advocacy
krp[_1_]

"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
ups.com...
krp wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
oups.com...

Shocking video of him at the Belfort bar glory hole with the Belfort
fag floating around on the internet.

The FUNNY part is he CLAIMS he's GAY! And he CLAIMS he is a lawyer! Not
just "A" lawyer but a big time TRIAL LAWYER.

Seems he makes as many k'lames as Dickless.

Of course at the point of the claim he starts getting a bit vague. Of
course
"PERCY" is not his real name. Golly - one does wonder WHY?

Yes, I'd have to wonder why too.

Isn't it obvious?

He has these delusions of all this information he thinks he has about me.
He
speaks EVERY DAY to my dead ex-wife my second wife, he claims he can
PROVE
my present wife left me and is in Ft. Lauderdale... The pathetic little
**** makes CRANK phone calls to me. Lately they are just digitized calls.
On
one he spent 5 minutes BRAGGING to me that he OWNS a FLEET of 3 "King Air
T-350's" planes. He claims to spend more on fuel for his KING AIRS than
my
house is worth. He also says that he owns a Mercedes Maybach! I think he
said he has several of those too. He told one guy he has "A" watch worth
more than the guy's house.

Do you have Caller ID? If so, post his phone number.

He is ANONYMOUS - it's his calling card.

(A solid Gold diamond encrusted Rolex sold for $45,000) Cheap house?

I bet he really lives in a trailer.

My bet? Let's see some 50ish BALD dude with a beer belly and a 87 Ford
pickemup, living in the woods of the pacific northwest in a hovel leanto and
he wears Oshkosh bib overallys with a red and black plaid shirt.

"Percy" is a PATHETIC "stalker." Actually "Percy" is more than one
person.
Several people SHARE the "PERCY MINCER" account. One is David Moore -
another is our beloved Turdbrain Turam, another is Stacy Alexander, and a
couple others I am not quite sure about. All of them are quite mentally
ill.
They seem to find each other and run in packs don't they? A collection
of
losers who are fugitives from the mental ward.

In short he's an entertaining little sot!

BTW a King Air 350 is worth about $7 million a copy.

But who would want one?

Really! If somebody owned ONE of them much less a FLEET of them why
would they spend their life on Usenet STALKING me?

Old August 4th 06, 12:34 PM posted to soc.men,demon.local,rec.aviation.products,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated
Turin

krp wrote:
[...]

Hey, Stacy. Can I borrow the Percy account today? I came up with some
new Pangborn putdowns that I want to use. .......thanks, Hot Babe
xoxoxox

- - -

This has been another enlightening moment, with:

Turin

I have such sites to show you...

http://members.fortunecity.com/turinturambar/
http://groups.google.com/group/Men_First

"He who changeth, altereth, misconstrueth, argueth with, deleteth, or
maketh a lie about these words or causeth them to not be known shall
burn in hell forever and ever...."

-----