Eat your heart out.

Old October 30th 08, 08:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Angelo Campanella

Default Eat your heart out.

http://www.chilloutzone.de/files/08102703.html

Watch that Entire video.

Angelo Campanella

Old October 30th 08, 08:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Sylvain

Angelo Campanella wrote:

http://www.chilloutzone.de/files/08102703.html

Watch that Entire video.

unfortunately, it appears that it might very well be an elaborate fake
(some viral marketting gimmick); read a few things about it online since
watching it (google it); we'll find out eventually.

--Sylvain
Old October 31st 08, 02:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Crash Lander[_1_]

"Sylvain" wrote in message
t...
Angelo Campanella wrote:

http://www.chilloutzone.de/files/08102703.html

Watch that Entire video.

unfortunately, it appears that it might very well be an elaborate fake
(some viral marketting gimmick); read a few things about it online since
watching it (google it); we'll find out eventually.

--Sylvain

Already been running for a few days on a few other ng's. Turns out to be a
viral advertising campaign by killathrill. It's most definately a hoax.
Crash Lander

--
Straight and Level Down Under.
http://www.straightandleveldownunder.net/

Old November 1st 08, 10:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

"Crash Lander" wrote in
:

"Sylvain" wrote in message
t...
Angelo Campanella wrote:

http://www.chilloutzone.de/files/08102703.html

Watch that Entire video.

unfortunately, it appears that it might very well be an elaborate
fake (some viral marketting gimmick); read a few things about it
online since watching it (google it); we'll find out eventually.

--Sylvain

Already been running for a few days on a few other ng's. Turns out to
be a viral advertising campaign by killathrill. It's most definately a
hoax. Crash Lander

Although something similar hapened in RL to Neil Williams in a Zlin in the
70s

Bertie