Victimizing Aircraft Designers - An American Specialty? (wasFetters)

Old April 3rd 09, 12:05 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Dennis Fetters

Default Victimizing Aircraft Designers - An American Specialty? (wasFetters)

Barnyard BOb wrote:
On Wed, 1 Apr 2009 16:56:40 -0400, Dennis Fetters
wrote:

That's because he knows that I am capable of the worst nightmares on his
putrid body.

With all seriousness, I just want you to know that anybody who does
something like that to me would be in line for retribution with extreme
prejudice and without the slightest hesitation. I don't stop until I get
what I want when I'm motivated to be on the trail of anybody who stalks
me.

You see- I have, in reserve, my own tactics for getting back at people,
and many connections with people who will do things for me (and I for
them.)

REALLY?

The day you closed up Revolution Helicopters forever in Excelsior
Springs, MO I still managed to make it through the only door that your
people didn't lock during what should have been normal business hours.

I had your gal at the front desk go back to your office and request
that you come out and speak with me.....

Guess what happened, Dennis?
NOTHING.
You wouldn't do it.

I'm not saying you're a coward, but it sure doesn't square with the
brag and bluster you wrote above. :-)

You are answering an impostor, fool.

As you can imagine I was probably a little busy at the time and couldn't
waste it with you... Looks like I was right, and glad I didn't.
Old April 3rd 09, 02:31 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.rotorcraft
in limbo

On Apr 1, 5:48*pm, Jim Logajan wrote:
"Tim" #__#@__.- wrote:
"Dennis Fetters" wrote in message

Gee Dennis, why does you IP address keep changing?

He also appears to have undergone a severe personality change.

Really? I hadn't noticed that. Seems like the same old DF to me only
with a little more guts because he can now claim that it wasn't him.
Planemanman, only now with stealth IP.

Old April 3rd 09, 01:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Barnyard BOb

On Thu, 2 Apr 2009 16:36:54 -0500, "Tim" #__#@__.- wrote:

You see- I have, in reserve, my own tactics for getting back at people,
and many connections with people who will do things for me (and I for
them.)

REALLY?

The day you closed up Revolution Helicopters forever in Excelsior
Springs, MO I still managed to make it through the only door that your
people didn't lock during what should have been normal business hours.

I had your gal at the front desk go back to your office and request
that you come out and speak with me.....

Guess what happened, Dennis?
NOTHING.
You wouldn't do it.

I'm not saying you're a coward, but it sure doesn't square with the
brag and bluster you wrote above. :-)

- Barnyard BOb -

I think you are replying to a forged post.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-

Heh,heh.

If I was actually replying to an imposter,
it is ABSOLUTELY IRONIC IN THE EXTREME!!!

In dealing with the real life Dennis Fetters, IMHO....
one was dealing at every turn with an IMPOSTER or
poser. I never viewed Dennis to be anything but one.

I could believe nothing where the Mini-500 was concerned.
Not from sales, not from engineering, not from ANYTHING!

Why did he go out of business?
IMHO, it was because he WAS a real life imposter! :-)

Hahahahahahaa...
WHAT SWEET FARKING IRONY!

Thanks for the heads up, Tim.
Be well.

Barnyard BOb

Old April 3rd 09, 01:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Dennis Fetters

wrote:

[...]

The more people I meet,
the more I like my dog and
George Carlin humor.

A story for you.

I once had a crazy bitch, for NO REASON, try to run me off of the road
(in town) with her Cadillac. There wasn't the slightest doubt in my
mind that it was intentional, since she kept moving over into my lane
even though I was honking and yelling. When we stopped at the next
light, I kicked in her passenger door. She didn't even look at me while
I was doing it. Some idiots passing by thought they'd come to her aid,
but I whipped out my buck knife and backslapped it open. They moved on.
I was so ****ed that it took several pitchers of beer down at the local
tavern to calm me down.

Understand?
Old April 3rd 09, 01:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Dennis Fetters

On Thu, 2 Apr 2009 09:11:04 -0400, Gezellig wrote:

On Wed, 01 Apr 2009 19:50:59 -0700, Poultry in Motion wrote:

Jules wrote:
How do I know for a fact he is an imposter????

You can't.

Names and emails mean nothing.
Jim caught the wrong IP Address in the message headers, which means
highly likely an impostor. Or it could have been posted to a private
forum that mirrors newsgroups, with the forum's administrator
substituting his own gibberish into IP address fields. IP Addresses
don't have to be included at all in message headers.

The only thing that really means anything is when messages have the SAME
IP Address. Bingo, they originated from the same source.

As long as source = ISP.

Mr. Knowitall, then tell me from which ISP I am now posting? Where am I
located, Einstein?
Old April 3rd 09, 03:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Gezellig

Jules wrote:
How do I know for a fact he is an imposter????

You can't.

Names and emails mean nothing.
Jim caught the wrong IP Address in the message headers, which means
highly likely an impostor. Or it could have been posted to a private
forum that mirrors newsgroups, with the forum's administrator
substituting his own gibberish into IP address fields. IP Addresses
don't have to be included at all in message headers.

The only thing that really means anything is when messages have the SAME
IP Address. Bingo, they originated from the same source.

As long as source = ISP.

Mr. Knowitall, then tell me from which ISP I am now posting? Where am I
located, Einstein?

Here's what I know about you, not what you ask since what you ask is
impossible to know. You're Dan Camper, troll, of alt.kooks.xxx infamy,
where you posted as Oneidas The Mad Hatter and several other nyms. You
now post as hummingbird to alt.computer.freeware where you are as a
known drive-by homosexual. You also post there as No One, No Whan and
Thomas Stevens (on many newsgroups) including Kat on rec.music.beatles,
alt.music.led-zeppelin.

How am I doing? :0)

You have led little jelly beans which aren't to hard to follow wherever
you go, openly admitting to your sensationless trolling. Would you like
me to continue?

Not only are you a racist, you're anti-Semitic as seen by your constant
harassment of Jews in particular Kinky Friedman.

With a slight bit of doubt, I can report that you are actually Chris
Millbank of London (area) UK where you post frequently to
uk.politics.misc as acacari.

Not bad, huh?

I did get a chunk of help from CNNNT :0)

Any questions?
Old April 3rd 09, 04:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.rotorcraft
in limbo

wrote:

[...]

I think you are replying to a forged post.- Hide quoted text -

That doesn't change the fact of what Barnyard Bob posted does it?

Old April 3rd 09, 06:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Dennis Fetters

wrote:

[...]

This is the post of the impostor.
Old April 3rd 09, 06:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Dennis Fetters

Jules wrote:

How do I know for a fact he is an imposter????

You can't.

Names and emails mean nothing.
Jim caught the wrong IP Address in the message headers, which means
highly likely an impostor. Or it could have been posted to a private
forum that mirrors newsgroups, with the forum's administrator
substituting his own gibberish into IP address fields. IP Addresses
don't have to be included at all in message headers.

The only thing that really means anything is when messages have the SAME
IP Address. Bingo, they originated from the same source.

As long as source = ISP.

Mr. Knowitall, then tell me from which ISP I am now posting? Where am I
located, Einstein?

This is a post from the impostor.
Old April 3rd 09, 11:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Barnyard BOb

On Thu, 02 Apr 2009 16:05:51 -0700, Dennis Fetters
wrote:

You are answering an impostor, fool.

The posts I've just inspected show you using Prodigy & Netscape 7.2.

Your imposter shows up as cnntp.org

Are these correct?

If calling me a fool makes you feel like a bigger man....
You don't have much of a life, son!. :-)

I'm a Johnny come lately and got blind sided.
So enjoy your moment of juvenile pseudo superiority.

As you can imagine I was probably a little busy at the time and couldn't
waste it with you... Looks like I was right, and glad I didn't.

Dennis, I imagine nothing. That would be YOUR bag!!!!!

You looked white as a sheet and scared to death to me.
If that's your idea of ' busy' and the only story you got...
stick with it, buddy.

Barnyard BOb