Kestrel Maintenance Manual

Old December 11th 05, 08:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Kestrel Maintenance Manual

Hi,
Has anyone got a maintenance manual for a Kestrel 19 that I could
borrow/scan or whatever.

Cheers

Robin
--
Robin Birch
Old December 11th 05, 09:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

To the best of my knowledge there is no maintenance manual available -
at least for the Glasfluegel Kestrel H401. For maintenance purposes
there is the check list for the annual inspection and the 3000 hours
inspection check list. Both I have in German only.

regards

Christoph Lhota
Kestrel 17m, Scharnstein, Austria

Old December 11th 05, 10:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

In message . com,
Christoph writes
To the best of my knowledge there is no maintenance manual available -
at least for the Glasfluegel Kestrel H401. For maintenance purposes
there is the check list for the annual inspection and the 3000 hours
inspection check list. Both I have in German only.

I've got a Slingsby 19m one but I think that the bits I am interested in
are the same. The actual drive (after the gearbox) to the Aileron and
the hinges for the ailerons and flaps. Anything you've got on this area
would be great, German or English.

Cheers

Robin

Old December 12th 05, 03:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Perhaps you can contact Streifeneder, who currently is responsible for
the continuaing airworthiness of the type:
http://www.streifly.de/home-eng.html

Old December 12th 05, 04:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

In message .com,
stephanevdv writes
Perhaps you can contact Streifeneder, who currently is responsible for
the continuaing airworthiness of the type:
http://www.streifly.de/home-eng.html

Thanks for this. I will.

Robin
--
Robin Birch
Old December 12th 05, 08:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

I dont think there was one issued for the K17.

I have a K17 version available in PDF on http://www.classicglider.info

Regards

Al

Old December 13th 05, 11:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

In message . com,
" writes
I dont think there was one issued for the K17.

I have a K17 version available in PDF on http://www.classicglider.info

Regards

Al

Down loaded. Many thanks for pointing it out.

Regards

Robin

PS: Got on to Striefender and have a quote for overhauling the Aileron
drives :-)

Cheers

Robin
--
Robin Birch
Old April 23rd 19, 11:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Maintenance data is in the "Pilot notes"...