Fly Boy ?????

Old October 18th 03, 01:55 AM
Grantland

"Dave Kearton" wrote:

"Autocollimator" wrote in message
Thousands flew in the air war in WW II. What the hell is the big deal

about old
man Bush???

And why is his wife's picture on your one dollar bills ?

pfff

It's his mother. He married his mother. She was the compatible
bearer - to spawn the Bush Jnr! Endless rows of Illuminati prote vats
and hideous failed experiments. Only the mother would suppoert the
early clones, don't you see? Don't you seeee???
wally
Old October 21st 03, 12:33 AM
Autocollimator

Default Fly Boy ?????

Old October 21st 03, 12:42 AM
Gordon

Thousands flew in the air war in WW II. What the hell is the big deal about
old
man Bush???

The place he was shot down was a cannabalistic hell - everyone that went down
over Chichi Jima died in their a/c or got murdered by their captors, with two
exceptions. One was flown to Japan for interrorgation, the other was George
Bush. He pushed out to face the sea in his raft while everyone else allowed
themselves to be captured. He alone returned, for whatever fate intended. The
book "Flyboys" is intensely interesting and gives a lot of insight into why the
other airmen were eaten by the Japanese officers, to strengthen their fighting
spirit. The depravity of the murders, often by Japanese soldiers who had
become friends with their victims, is well explained by comments by all
participants. Its horrifying as well as enlightening - and you finish the book
feeling that Bush was not saved by chance alone.

v/r
Gordon
====(A+C====
USN SAR Aircrew

"Got anything on your radar, SENSO?"
"Nothing but my forehead, sir."
Old October 21st 03, 12:50 AM
ArtKramr

Subject: Fly Boy ?????
From: (ArtKramr)
Date: 10/20/03 4:45 PM Pacific Daylight Time
From:
nt (Gordon)
Date: 10/20/03 4:42 PM Pacific Daylight Time

[...]

Yeah. War is hell.

Arthur Kramer
344th BG 494th BS
Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer

Lets assume that half of it is true.But I think the wirters were doing a sales
job to engrandise the Bush name for the next election.

Old October 21st 03, 02:25 AM
Ron

Lets assume that half of it is true.But I think the wirters were doing a
sales
job to engrandise the Bush name for the next election.

Art, I think you are a bit better than that. Just because you are not a fan of
the Bushes, does not mean you should denegrate the author of the book. I see
no reason to attack the author like that.

Ron
Pilot/Wildland Firefighter

Old October 21st 03, 02:53 AM
Erik Pfeister

"Ron" wrote in message

Lets assume that half of it is true.But I think the wirters were doing a
sales
job to engrandise the Bush name for the next election.

Art, I think you are a bit better than that. Just because you are not a

fan of
the Bushes, does not mean you should denegrate the author of the book. I

see
no reason to attack the author like that.

Ron
Pilot/Wildland Firefighter

If you ignore the jealous old fart he will go away.

Old October 21st 03, 03:29 AM
Ron

Lets assume that half of it is true.But I think the wirters were doing a
sales
job to engrandise the Bush name for the next election.

Art, I think you are a bit better than that. Just because you are not a

fan of
the Bushes, does not mean you should denegrate the author of the book. I

see
no reason to attack the author like that.

Ron
Pilot/Wildland Firefighter

If you ignore the jealous old fart he will go away.

I really admire Art greatly for what he accomplished and what he went through
during the war, and especially how he had been putting his stories and photos
up for all to see and learn about.

That cheap shot at the author of the book, was a bit beneath him in my
opinion..