Air sickness

Old June 5th 08, 02:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Stealth Pilot[_2_]

Default Air sickness

On Tue, 3 Jun 2008 13:47:38 -0700 (PDT), terry
wrote:

On Jun 4, 1:26*am, Stealth Pilot
wrote:
On Tue, 3 Jun 2008 05:31:57 -0700 (PDT), Tina
wrote:

On Jun 3, 8:16 am, terry wrote:
On Jun 2, 9:33 pm, Tina wrote:

Guess your final comment was so funny I was speechless!

Some psych students may hear that in a lecture soon! It says so much
about a certain class of people in only two lines. The problem is, how
do I cite the reference?

"As Terry of rec.aviation piloting says, introductions to people with
this disorder might go like this: An introduction would go something
like this.
'Terry * * * * *Hi , I'm *Terry
Anthony * * No, you're not' "

Tina correct attribution is important in the academic world.
can I suggest....

a ratbag australian pilot once wrote a very succinct description of
the illness in a two line hypothetical conversation on usenet.
Terry * * * * " Hi , I'm *Terry"
Anthony replies * * "No, you're not "

I know he's a ratbag australian pilot 'cause it takes one to know one.
:-)
Stealth Pilot- Hide quoted text -

that would be ratbag eastern australian , there are a different breed
out west. still cannibals I hear.

I'm eastern australian as well. thats why you havent noticed an accent
:-)
Old June 5th 08, 09:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
terry

On Jun 5, 11:45*pm, Stealth Pilot
wrote:
On Tue, 3 Jun 2008 13:47:38 -0700 (PDT), terry
wrote:

wrote:

On Jun 3, 8:16 am, terry wrote:
On Jun 2, 9:33 pm, Tina wrote:

[...]

well I'll be a sock with a hole in it, I thought you flew out of
Jandakot?, or was you just borned in the east and got
transported? :)

Old June 7th 08, 04:32 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jay Honeck[_2_]

"nutty as a fruit cake") we hope they seek help. Metal disorders,
recognized of not, diminish quality of life. Having said that, Mx's
'contributions' to this group do provide recreation, don't they?

Hell, most days his threads are the only ones actually discussing piloting
or aviation.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old June 7th 08, 12:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

Hell, most days his threads are the only ones actually discussing
piloting or aviation.

Slurp

Bertie

That would have been a good opportunity to make an opposing point. Shame you
don't have one.

Old June 7th 08, 12:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.fllonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Maxie, vomit boi.

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

Hell, most days his threads are the only ones actually discussing
piloting or aviation.

Slurp

Bertie

That would have been a good opportunity to make an opposing point.

I did.

Shame you don't have one.

Of course I do.

Bertie

anybody benefit once, mean therefore, then compensate since the sickness above the sentence Franklin Piloting 0 August 14th 07 01:34 AM
XC Sickness [email protected] Soaring 17 July 13th 07 05:45 AM
Anything new in to combat motion sickness? Gary Emerson Soaring 35 February 6th 07 04:38 PM
Gulf Sickness Redux? DunxC Military Aviation 0 September 18th 03 06:36 AM