IGC Flight Replay

Old February 17th 17, 07:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Stroschine

Default IGC Flight Replay

On Thursday, February 16, 2017 at 8:23:39 PM UTC-7, wrote:
I created an account and uploaded an IGC file, but the playback never did anything. It just sat on the runway at my takeoff spot. Cranked up the playback speed and let it run for several days and still nothing.

The user interface is cryptic at best.

Graphics are cool and if it actually worked looks like it would be nice to show folks at work.

5Z

On Monday, February 13, 2017 at 10:33:00 AM UTC-8, wrote:
https://doarama.com/ Another option. Find it kind of annoying, but works for a quick look.

Hmmm. About how long ago did you try? Are you sure the IGC file was valid?

I haven't used it since I got SeeYou a year or so ago but back then it worked OK. I have about 10 flights logged in it. It doesn't import flights that are less than a few minutes long so if the IGC file was a pattern then that might be the reason.
Old February 17th 17, 10:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
JS

On Friday, February 17, 2017 at 11:07:52 AM UTC-8, Dan Stroschine wrote:
[...]

Thanks for that info.
Just tried it, the animation was pretty poor.
Internet connection is currently 53.71 Mbps down, 11.08 Mbps up, so shouldn't be that. IGC flight replay did much better with less bandwidth. The instrumentation was more appropriate too.
Jim

IGC Replay [email protected] Soaring 10 June 30th 15 10:46 PM
IGC flight replay question Andrew Brayer Soaring 5 February 5th 14 12:45 AM
Replay XD Video Cameras Paul Remde Soaring 0 February 7th 13 05:01 AM
IGC Replay tobi[_2_] Soaring 9 June 7th 08 01:32 AM
IGC Google Earth Replay [email protected] Soaring 43 February 14th 08 11:00 PM