Bertie's Supporters and Sockpuppets - Vol 6

Old August 26th 08, 02:43 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Englebert

Default Bertie's Supporters and Sockpuppets - Vol 6

Interesting, in the past week Bertie the Buttlipp has posted 20% of the
message on this group.

85% of those messages were cross posted to kook group, apparently soliciting
noise.

72% were nothing but insults, attempts to stimulate an argument.

43% were off topic conversations with the troll friends attracted by cross
posting.

And 5% attempted to provide a useful contribution to the group.

Nice to see we didn't have any repeat supporters this week, but very
disappointing to see so many new ones. Kind of makes you wonder what some
people are thinking. Kind of understandable how people get sucked in my Mx,
but not an obvious prick like Bertie.

For more info and a list of Bertie's sock puppets, reference:
Volume 1, 6/11
Volume 2, 6/26
Volume 3, 7/3
Volume 4, 7/10
Volume 5, 8/18

The REAL Englebert

Currents supporters of Bertie the Buttlipp -

CJ Campbell
Ricky
jimp@specsol
Dave S
Bob F
John Smith

Old August 26th 08, 05:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
C J Campbell[_1_]

On 2008-08-25 18:43:52 -0700, "Englebert" luv2^fly99@cox.^net said:

[...]

Yay! I made the list! And now you are on MY list!
--
Waddling Eagle
World Famous Flight Instructor

Old August 26th 08, 05:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
C J Campbell[_1_]

On 2008-08-25 18:43:52 -0700, "Englebert" luv2^fly99@cox.^net said:

[...]

And when was the last time YOU posted anything on topic? Um, never?

Old August 26th 08, 02:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student

On Aug 25, 11:25 pm, C J Campbell
On 2008-08-25 18:43:52 -0700, "Englebert" luv2^fly99@cox.^net said:

[...]

What were you expecting? "Welcome sonny?" "Marry my daughter?"
These are a simple people; people of the earth. You know, morons.

Old August 26th 08, 05:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Englebert" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

Interesting, in the past week Bertie the Buttlipp has posted 20% of
the message on this group.

Hey, I've been busy.

85% of those messages were cross posted to kook group, apparently
soliciting noise.

Nope, merely sharing your k00kinss.

72% were nothing but insults, attempts to stimulate an argument.

S?

43% were off topic conversations with the troll friends attracted by
cross posting.

And 5% attempted to provide a useful contribution to the group.

Well, I can't insult all the time. Sometimes I just get a bit tired.

Nice to see we didn't have any repeat supporters this week, but very
disappointing to see so many new ones. Kind of makes you wonder what
some people are thinking. Kind of understandable how people get sucked
in my Mx, but not an obvious prick like Bertie.

For more info and a list of Bertie's sock puppets, reference:
Volume 1, 6/11
Volume 2, 6/26
Volume 3, 7/3
Volume 4, 7/10
Volume 5, 8/18

The REAL Englebert

Currents supporters of Bertie the Buttlipp -

CJ Campbell
Ricky
jimp@specsol
Dave S
Bob F
John Smith

Bless them , every one.

Bertie

Old August 26th 08, 05:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

wrote in
:

On Aug 25, 11:25 pm, C J Campbell
On 2008-08-25 18:43:52 -0700, "Englebert" luv2^fly99@cox.^net said:

[...]

Snort!

I think more appropriate to this thread is "Hold it men, he's not
bluffing!"

Bertie
Old August 26th 08, 05:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student

In rec.aviation.piloting Englebert luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote:

Currents supporters of Bertie the Buttlipp -

CJ Campbell
Ricky
jimp@specsol
Dave S
Bob F
John Smith

So who died and made you the Hall Monitor?

If you think saying that when he isn't quoting thousands of lines of
old post to add one word he is occasionally interesting is "support",
you have a very strange outlook on things.

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.
Old August 26th 08, 06:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,alt.usenet.kooks

On Aug 26, 11:15 am, Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

On Aug 25, 11:25 pm, C J Campbell
On 2008-08-25 18:43:52 -0700, "Englebert" luv2^fly99@cox.^net said:

[...]

"Anyone moves...the sockpuppet gets it!"

Old August 26th 08, 06:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

wrote in
:

On Aug 26, 11:15 am, Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
wrote
innews:2b8ca059-3f31-446a-8568-

om:

On Aug 25, 11:25 pm, C J Campbell

[...]