Now Coffee Boys Now Have A Good Excuse Not To Change Their Underwear

Old January 7th 07, 10:57 AM posted to alt.astronomy,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products,demon.local,ne.weather
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Default Now Coffee Boys Now Have A Good Excuse Not To Change Their Underwear

Phineas T Puddleduck wrote:
In article ,
Art Deco wrote:

Hanoyr gb nethr sbe gurve abafrafr vqrnf, gurl ner qrfcrengr sbe nal
uryc va gurve zvtugl fgehttyr ntnvafg gur rivy "pbssrr oblf". Gurl
unir erpragyl gevrq gb erpehvg Naqebpyrf gur nagv-eryngvivfg naq zbc
wbpxrl (znal cbfgvat alzf) gur snvyrq havk tbbebb. bhgubhfr wbua jnf
eha bhg gbja sebz nyg.ubebybtl sbe fryyf pencf jngpurf va gne naq
srnguref, naq arrqrq n ubzr jurer fbzrbar jbhyq tvir uvz ybir. Guhf
gur fnhpreurnq wbvavat ortna.

V fnj gur naqebpyrf abzvangvba, naq gubhtug vg uvynevbhf. Gnyx nobhg n
zrrgvat bs aba-zvaqf.... ;-)

V fnj gur nyg.nfgebabzl SND zragvba bhgubhfr orvat eha bhg bs gbja, naq
orvat na nyyrtrq puevfgvna. Ur'f ab fpvragvfg gungf sbe fher, urapr ur
tbg cybaxrq rneyl nf V jnf nsgre pubccvat gur urnq bss gur obql. Ovyy
ena bss yvxr n fpbyqrq png sebz gur eryngvivgl tebhc jura ur pnyyrq gur
cncre V cbfgrq n shqtr nsgre V gbyq uvz gur nhgube cbfgf gurer,,,,

Mmm0Pmf!

--
Saucerhead lingo #137

"(we) whupped yer incredible arse bigtime" = "we were asked a lot of
unanswerable questions we decided to avoid answering and kept repeating the
same old discredited nonsense".